Best guide for 100% achievements?

VitaminAmy

I used this sites achievement guides coupled with a general walkthrough that I found typing "Eternal Sonata Walkthrough" into google, though the guide didn't have a mysterious unison map but you can find that easy, too get all the achievements you have too do two playthroughs on the first you should mostly focus on getting all the score pieces you can, since you can't get all the EZI on the first and they don't transfer over.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Strategywiki is the best site for this. while others are helpful, but they are not as quite as clear/specific as strategywiki. And plus, strategywiki gave me a feeling of old RPG strategy sites where everything is pretty accompanied with pictures and screenshots... The guides online nowadays are just faqs... wall of texts... jeez...

So, I finished a first playthrough what seems like forever ago. Is there anything that I could have missed that would prevent me from being able to get 1000gs on my second play? I know playthrough 2 opnes up all the collectibles but I was curious If I had to have some of them from the first play.

I guess my point is, if I start an Encore play, can I just recollect EVERYTHING since I will not remember what I did in my original playthrough?

You can recollect everything but you may have to do some backtracking. For example if you didn't kill the pirate in the caves, and the city you won't have a specific score piece that you need in the second playthrough. So you'll have to kill the pirate in the second playthrough get the score piece, then backtrack to the person you need to play the score piece with.

Most of the backtracking you can do in chapter 6 after you've got the key.

@ Extra Saucy: As long as you completed the Mysterious Unison dungeon in your first playthrough it won't be that bad. Since the monsters are tougher the second time around that place is a real pain. >.<

The only really hard fight was the pirate ship really- and I thought that was harder first time round as I did way more farming on the 2nd playthrough, then won on the first attempt lol.

But yeah, unless you did the secret dungeon on the 1st playthrough, 2nd time will be tougher. I didn't even go near it 2nd time round.

The only really hard fight was the pirate ship really- and I thought that was harder first time round as I did way more farming on the 2nd playthrough, then won on the first attempt lol.

But yeah, unless you did the secret dungeon on the 1st playthrough, 2nd time will be tougher. I didn't even go near it 2nd time round.

Well, I sure didn't lol. If I grind a lot should I be good? Or am I better off redoing another 1st playthrough?

Thanks for the input!

The secret dungeon isn't overly difficult, you just need to have good reflexes to block/counterattack what's coming in. You can avoid most of the fights if you want. I normally only fought the dragons on the lower levels, and the monster with the huge hands on the higher levels.

Stay away from the pirates in the secret dungeon, they will kill you before you even have a chance to blink.

The secret dungeon isn't overly difficult, you just need to have good reflexes to block/counterattack what's coming in. You can avoid most of the fights if you want. I normally only fought the dragons on the lower levels, and the monster with the huge hands on the higher levels.

Stay away from the pirates in the secret dungeon, they will kill you before you even have a chance to blink.

Yeah, the only things I fought in the Dungeon were the ones you need to beat to get the huge amount of credits you needed. The bigger the enemy- the easier the fight. Ie run from the pirates and everything else, they are a nightmare. And remember the only save point is by the entrance.

If you're not sure if you can beat the dungeon, try it at least. Saves 20+ hours it's going to take to get back there lol.

• 1 month later...

I've got the 1000 on this and it was relatively straightforward, I used a mixture of the achievement guide on here and a full walkthough guide from gamefaqs. It didnt take me too long and I have to say the game gets so much better the further you get, especially on the second playthrough.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...