Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Barad

Hello there! Currently needing to finish missions 3~6 on Hard and getting those missions specific achievements. If you're willing to help or need them as well, send me a message/friend request and we'll knock them out. I'll do my best to be on tomorrow. Hope to hear from someone soon!

GT: Kleine Konig

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there. I´m looking for someone to do the "bullseye"-achievement. Please add me on xboxlive or send me a message. I will be online from now on.

Let´s do it like in the most recent videoguides. I think we need a microphone!

My Gamertag: o LINGUS o

(- these are two small Ohs - no Zeros) :-)

Edited by Lingus

Not really looking for a boosting partner. I am just trying to earn all of the ribbons on the way to level 45. I just want to find some people who I can play with fairly consistently while we help each other earn ribbons/achievements or just have fun playing.

Well hello all. I am attempting to get all the achievements in Battlefield 3 and am looking for some people to play with that might be able to help me get some of the ribbons.

If anyone needs anyone to play with and wants to show this guy here how to attain certain ribbons and how to generally have a good time while playing B3, let me know.

My gamertag is Mr Dr DUR PhD.

Need some help in finishing the coop-missions and related achievements. (Prefer a dutchspeaking partner, otherwise english will do I guess)

Also could use some help in getting two repairtool kills and EOD-bot kill. I'll return the favor if needed.

GT: Felix NL.

Should be online for most of the day.

I just picked up this game a few days ago and have been playing mostly multiplayer.

I'm looking for someone who wants to boost for multiplayer achievements or complete the co-op missions.

GT: pivv0t its 2 v's and a zero.

i will be staying up late tonight (4am- ish?) so post here if your interested.

you can also try messaging me on xbox but i'm currently taking a break to watch warehouse 13 :)

Need some help in finishing the coop-missions and related achievements. (Prefer a dutchspeaking partner, otherwise english will do I guess)

Also could use some help in getting two repairtool kills and EOD-bot kill. I'll return the favor if needed.

GT: Felix NL.

Got most done now, only looking for a good pilot to help me out with the helicopter coop mission.

Whats up? Haven't used this forum in a while. Started playing BF3 again recently. Had it since it came out but never played much. I bought Premium so I'll have all the new expansion packs. Just looking for some help with the multiplayer achievements. Not sure how to go about some of them. The certain types of kills in a single life, and vehicle warfare achievements will be the toughest for me. Any help will be appreciated. I work most of the day. I'm free on the weekends. Hit me up if you're down.

GT: Mexicutioner07