PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Where the Wild Things Are
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-04-2013, 12:57 AM   #1
Redemption Mode

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Where the Wild Things Are Video Collectibles Guide

COMPLETE!

Arrival

Road to Nowhere

The Cave

Canyon Run

Seasick

Rebellion

Crumbling Island

The Old Willow

Setting Sail

Below The Roots

A Trip to the Moon

The Village

Last edited by Redemption Mode; 02-19-2013 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Video Added; Would've had them up sooner, but my laptop had an error
Redemption Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:21 PM   #2
Mr Granstaff

Mr Granstaff's Gamercard
Very impressive! I have only looked at a few minutes into the first video, but I am not exaggerating when I say this: this is the best video walkthrough I have seen. Very professional, organized, and the voice is crisp and clear. Very good presentation. I didn't expect this to be completed as I looked at this yesterday (status was "in progress") in preparation of getting this game in the mail soon, but I had planned on sending you a PM saying how great this walkthrough was turning out to be. Definitely setting the bar very high for others!
Mr Granstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:08 AM   #3
Redemption Mode

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Granstaff View Post
Very impressive! I have only looked at a few minutes into the first video, but I am not exaggerating when I say this: this is the best video walkthrough I have seen. Very professional, organized, and the voice is crisp and clear. Very good presentation. I didn't expect this to be completed as I looked at this yesterday (status was "in progress") in preparation of getting this game in the mail soon, but I had planned on sending you a PM saying how great this walkthrough was turning out to be. Definitely setting the bar very high for others!
Thank you so much for this. I hope it works well for you when you get the game. I really enjoyed the ending, and I'm sure you will too. It was beautiful...

I would've had them it out sooner, but my laptop crapped out. So instead of re-capturing, I just transferred my video capture to my desktop, but I needed a transfer kit from eBay first...
Old 02-25-2013, 06:45 PM   #4
Mr Granstaff

Mr Granstaff's Gamercard
Just have to thank you again as I completed the game in about two-three sittings. The video guide worked wonderfully. I'd like to consider myself computer savvy and curious on what kind of equipment/software you use to capture videos? There are times that I wish I had some sort of recording on some neat stuff that randomly happens and wish I could share those moments...

And, albeit short, I did enjoy the ending. Maybe I'll have to rent the movie now!
Mr Granstaff is offline   Reply With Quote