Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

Still looking for someone to do the Business Partner, and the Married/Kid thing. I don't care if the person plays a male or a female (I'm a male character), can do the kid thing via adoption.

Available sporadically in the evenings on weekdays, and I should be around on the weekend (I'm in the pacific time zone). We can identify a specific time to meet up.

GT: SMacD up

I think I sent you a message on XBL. In any case go ahead and add me GT SiRFaPaLoT420

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for these legendary weapons, can any one please help? I would be willing to help you in return. I have all the clothes except for the chef's hat which i might be getting tommorrow. I have lots of gold also.

Pistols

• Briar's Blaster

• Chickenbane

• Dragonstomper .48

• The Ice Mainden

• Tee Killer Shooter

Rifles

• The Hero's Companion

• The Shrieking Pilgrim

• Simmons's Shotgun

• Skorm's Justice

Swords

• The Casanova

• Really Sharp Pair of Scissors

• Thunderblade

Hammers

• Jack's Hammer

• Sorrow's Fist

• The Tenderiser

So I posted in the Weapon trading thread with all the weapons I need but I also need some of the clothes and to do all the co-op achievements. Message me (GT is Feanorfenwe) for the co-op achievements or if you have all the clothes I need.

At the present, I need:

Chef's Hat

Queen's Suit

Women's Masquerade Suit

Thanks for any help.

As a note, I have the Traitor's Keep DLC and will need to trade with someone who also has it, as well as needing to do the Mistpeak Valley Demon Door.

Edit: Got all the co-op achievements now, just need the clothes listed and legendary weapons which I have listed in the other thread.

Edited by feanorfenwe
Adding information.

***EDIT***

***I no longer have any weapons or clothes, they have been passed along. Thanks to everyone who helped me with this game!***

I have now completed this game, and no longer have need for my complete sets of weapons and clothing. I will be giving the *ENTIRE* set (not piecing it out) to the first person that asks. My only requirement is that you pay the offer forward and gift them to somebody else when you are finished, so that others can take advantage as well. Send me a message, first come first serve.

Offer still stand??

I am looking for these legendary weapons, can any one please help? I would be willing to help you in return. I have all the clothes except for the chef's hat which i might be getting tommorrow. I have lots of gold also.

Pistols

• Briar's Blaster

• Chickenbane

• Dragonstomper .48

• The Ice Mainden

• Tee Killer Shooter

Rifles

• The Hero's Companion

• The Shrieking Pilgrim

• Simmons's Shotgun

• Skorm's Justice

Swords

• The Casanova

• Really Sharp Pair of Scissors

• Thunderblade

Hammers

• Jack's Hammer

• Sorrow's Fist

• The Tenderiser

Hey can you add me? I can get you Fashion achievement, and only ask you do the same for me. Also help with Kaboom! This will take like 2 minutes. I might have some of these weapons you listed. gt SiRFaPaLoT420

Heads up everyone I am done with fashion victim and kaboom achievements. No I do not plan on giving all my stuff away but if anyone with a male hero needs help I may help from time to time at my own leisure. gt SiRFaPaLoT420

Edited by puttputt331

Need help with any achievement anyone can spare the time for, lol. I will help with anything I can in return. Really need legendary weapons, outfits, etc. I have alot of games to help/co-op, so message me if you're just a good samaritan that wants to help a nigga out. Gt: J6sh

WEAPONS IN MY SHOPS

the splade

lunarium pounder

holy vengeance

scattershot

slimquick

defender of the faith

reaver industries perforator

faerie hammer of the moon king

the bonesmasher

the merchants bodyguard

facemelter

trollblight

WEAPONS I NEED

Swords

-Beadle's Cutlass

-Mr. Stabby

-Really Sharp Pair of Scissors

-Souldrinker

-The Swinging Sword

Hammers

-Dragonbone Hammer

-Jack's Hammer

-Scythe's Warhammer

-The TYPO

Pistols

-The Barnumficator

-Bloodcraver

-Briar's Blaster

-Chickenbane

-Desert Fury

Rifles

-The Shrieking Pilgrim

-Simmons's Shogunate

-Skorm's Justice

-Swift Irregular

Dear all forum memebers.

My Fable 3 file got corrupted today. I didn't do anything weird like shut off the xbox or pull the hard drive. It corrupted itself while I was joining a co op session. I lost ALL of my clothes (including default clothes), hair, tattoos, dyes so my character is completely naked, except for eye brows. I lost all my weapons. I also lost all of my spells. My character also switched genders. This morning I had a powerful queen with all demon doors open in badass clothes and with badass weapons and rich as hell. I now have a bald naked dude with nothing (although I did give him the free soldier's uniform just to be clothed, and the free weapons pack so he isn't unarmed). Although I was almost done with all the achievements for this game, I still can't help but feel robbed. Pretty much I won't start this game again, which sucks because I actually enjoyed this game. Currently I am thinking of starting a new file, though I haven't started yet. If anyone is completely done with this game, and has NO emotional attachment to their character, please message me if you would be willing to gift me everything you own. Of course, I humbly do not expect anything, but if anyone decides to help me, you would be doing a great service to a fellow gamer.

Sincerely

SiRFaPaLoT420

Edit: Only need weapons now. Will help out with other achievements (have all clothes) if you have any of these handy:

Hammers

Tannar's Glory

Jack's Hammer

Pistols

Bloodcraver

Dragonstomper .48

Rifles

Skorm's Justice

Have male and female character. GT: Tabonks

Edited by tabonka

I need help with all of the online achievements, crime spree and weapons and clothing collection if you have extra.

I am a male character. I have completed just about everything except for these last few ach. Can help with anything you need, even the crime spree. Any help will be welcome.

GT: sledge099

Edited by Sledge099

I could definitely use some help finishing up these achievements:

Saving the maximum number of citizens (basically, send me gold and I'll do the same for you)

Earn 1000 gold in henchman's wages

Clothing collection (specifically the King Suit)

Legendary Weapons (I have about 18 in one game right now, and I'm playing through a second time so I'll probably be able to share more than that).

I'm more than willing to help you out with anything you need to finish up as well so let me know if you want to team up!

Gamertag: theindiecity

Thanks!

~Andrea :dance: