Early release

djrapperz

I was thinking of getting the early release season pass but im not sure its worth it. It says u only get acces for 3-4 days for fifa. But then im thinking well u get 24 packs free so could be worth it in the end. Whats ur thoughts is it worth it for £20?

Personally, I think the deal has got worse compared to last Years, plus GTA5 is out!

2100 MS Points usually cost around £15, but you mentioned that the Season Pass is now £20, so you're £5 worse off to start with.

I bought last years Season Pass and I remember it was available to Download from 6pm on the Saturday before FIFA 13 was due to be released on the following Friday (5 or 6 Days usage). This year you get a shorter period of access, 3 to 4 days.

It's up to you but given these factors, I won't even consider buying it again this Year.

How do you do this? I bought this last year for FIFA, but when I play madden it tells me I have a month left. So could I download FIFA 14 and play it early?

Yes you should. I bought the season pass last year for Fifa 13, i logged into today and it told me i had two days left of my season pass and it allowed me to download the FIFA 14 Early Access, so im over the moon! :woop:

I've got it downloaded but cant sign in to ea servers lol, "unable to retrieve content from the ea server at this time" then that i dont have season ticket subscription or the early access window is over... FML anyone else in and got it working?

What is it with ea and their servers :mad:

im only 70% downloaded after 3 hours so hope they sort this was hoping to get on tonight

What is it with ea and their servers :mad:

im only 70% downloaded after 3 hours so hope they sort this was hoping to get on tonight

it stops at 80% and finishes, so i assume the % is wrong

clear i need the practice though, or my "free" starter team and absolute rubbish, struggled to win 3-2 on pro against the TOTW, to be fair my defending was hopeless i played close to 60mins before i realised i never even had tactical defending turned on

Check out this for my first ever free kick though :) [with a lb as well]

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/profile/media/XBOX/IxI%20BRADY%20IxI/2014/video/171585068