Achievement Trading Thread

Barad

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need one person to boost jet ribbons in BF4 xbox 360 version. Must be level 10 to register the assignment. on right now. 22/2/14

Hey midget I got your message earlier. I do not own an Xbox 360 but am still willing to do the Xbox One version.

Also you'll have better luck finding Xbox 360 players here http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6228879

Online right now and looking to boost 3 jet ribbons.

GT: Ayepecks

Edit: OK, I've been trying to get three jet fighter ribbons for a while now to no avail. I will be going for them this weekend during the afternoon (probably around 4 p.m. CST) either Saturday or Sunday -- doesn't matter which. Just need three more people. Please message me on Xbox Live if you're interested.

1. Ayepecks

2. -

3. -

4. -

Edited by Ayepeck

Online right now and looking to boost 3 jet ribbons.

GT: Ayepecks

Edit: OK, I've been trying to get three jet fighter ribbons for a while now to no avail. I will be going for them this weekend during the afternoon (probably around 4 p.m. CST) either Saturday or Sunday -- doesn't matter which. Just need three more people. Please message me on Xbox Live if you're interested.

1. Ayepecks

2. -

3. -

4. -

I'd be able to help if the time was pushed back a bit. Maybe 6 CST? Also could we do bomber delivery ribbons because that's all I need?

I'd be able to help if the time was pushed back a bit. Maybe 6 CST? Also could we do bomber delivery ribbons because that's all I need?

That's fine with me.

So far:

1. Ayepecks

2. FIFTY PES0

3. GeneralCurry726

4. ------

Just sent you a FR.

I'm interested. Have room for one more?

Yes, that makes four! I'll FR you.

Let's all plan for Saturday at 6 p.m. CST (that's 7 p.m. Eastern). I'll send a reminder on Friday.

1. Ayepecks

2. FIFTY PES0

3. GeneralCurry726

4. DarkraiNewmoon

Edited by Ayepeck

Still looking to finish up my last few China Rising assignments! Eyes in the Sky (3 more jet fighter ribbons) and I'm dynamite (20 UCAV kills) and that's finally it for me. I am happy to help with w/e other people may need as well. Message me on XBL: InSANExKiLLeR89