WTF? No one here...

fax5jrj

Well, Call of Duty: Black Ops is just days away from being released. It happens with all games. There's always a massive surge of people within a forum just before/during the release. It's all hype. Dead Space will have it too, but don't look for it until the release date nears. ;)

I'm with you guys though. I'd rather be playing Dead Space 2 than Call of Duty: Black Ops. I can't wait.

Like everyone else said...this forum won't be packed until closer to the release and will probably be hella active for a few weeks right after release. Perfect examples: Halo Reach forums (most active forums I've ever seen for about a 2 week period) and Fallout New Vegas forums (almost as active as the Reach forums were, just starting to die down). Both of these were pretty inactive until about a week before the release.

Dead Space and COD are two completely different games. Apples and Oranges.

Dead Space 2 will be amazing. It's a franchise with a lot of quality and high production values, not some same old shit that's become a total cash cow.

Two months away until the survival horror champion makes its return.

I agree, but I hate people that have posts like this. We weren't comparing the games. Jeez, every time someone mentions 2 different games someone just has to mention the whole "two different games" thing. Seriously, is this thread "Dead Space 2 vs. COD Black Ops?" No it's not.

/rant

ps. sorry for my trolling, I guess I had to let that out, since this is the millionth time this has happened.

I agree, but I hate people that have posts like this. We weren't comparing the games. Jeez, every time someone mentions 2 different games someone just has to mention the whole "two different games" thing. Seriously, is this thread "Dead Space 2 vs. COD Black Ops?" No it's not.

@bolded part:

No, but why question if Dead Space will be better than Black Ops in the first place when they're from different genres? That's all I was getting at, no need to get angry at me.

And that's not trolling, my friend; that's ranting. Trolling requires sufficient bate, then comes the trolling part. Being a troll (friendly troll) myself, I know a troll when I seen one. And you ain't a troll. :)

Good day to you, sir. Let us talk about Dead Space 2 some more soon. :)

Edited by Takamura Bear