Official Bitching Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the hardened edition, the code for the Elite worked no prooblem, but the 2 avatar codes don't work, i was also given a seperate avatar code which i put in on xbox.com. it said it was accepted and to download from my xbox but when i went there theres nothing to download. as for the founder status, i tried to sign up, put all my details in. the site stopped loading and now its not accepting my email/password.

Any ideas?

Rant .........Done!

I have the hardened edition, the code for the Elite worked no prooblem, but the 2 avatar codes don't work, i was also given a seperate avatar code which i put in on xbox.com. it said it was accepted and to download from my xbox but when i went there theres nothing to download. as for the founder status, i tried to sign up, put all my details in. the site stopped loading and now its not accepting my email/password.

Any ideas?

Rant .........Done!

sorry to say you shouldnt be uploading your info just yet because to them you can be someone who stole the game etc the game hasnt even come out yet... i bet you cant even get the elite thing done yet it probly cost like 4mil microsoft points, i hope that your lucky enough on release day they let you input your founder status and all that other wise you screwed yourself over.

Dear God, I hope the account linking for the 360 for Call of Duty Elite is fixed. I can't even use theater until I register, and the damn thing won't let me link. I've seen others have this problem too.

Well I know for the mountain dew promotion you can't link your account until midnight tomorrow and have played a round of multiplayer....they may not have it activated yet.

My only gripe is that it just feels like MW2. The same over-the-top set pieces that they had in the previous game but we are paying for it again. I figure I'm about half way through the game (two hours in), I wonder if something exciting will happen.

Bought the game today and while I'm absolutely blown away by the single player (seriously, its incredible). Multiplayer looks like shit, handles better then MW2, but looks like ... well ... shit, low res textures for the loss and the maps that I've played on are ridiculously small. So for the moment, I'm giving Treyarch the credit due for there map design.

Too much copy+paste. This is a $40 product at best.

Its a call of duty game wtf do you expect to be different .would you like

Us to be fighting dinosaurs in space using laser guns well flying around in garbage cans .point streak include a frisbe ,a slingshot and a lottery ticket with two winning numbers on and 4 numbers close to the other 4.

Also includes a "tactical nuke" that kills EVERYONE(yeah real fn tactical that eh) it then blows on the entire know universe and expands to the unknown parts ..

In all honesty i am very disappointed with many of the maps. Like there is a lot of maps dont get me wrong, but they are all tiny as in mostly the size of say... Firing Range. There really is no big maps and they all seem to be 1 leveled fights with few exceptions.

Only other complaint is the UMP with Rapid Fire seems kinda ridiculous, but thats only because everyone is using it at the moment.

Oh and match making has been kinda shit lately.

Just finished the single player and I can honestly say that this is MW2. I was, however, loving the final mission. Other than that I have played this game before, many times before. I also agree with the above comment, the maps do feel rather small. This could be due to me coming straight from BF3.

Righteo, I'm off to sink my teeth into multiplayer as there was nobody online when it launched in NZ. :)