EA Sports will not be hosting a fantasy football service this year

mrbonelly

Just got an email directly from EA stating the following:

To All EA SPORTS Fantasy Football Owners:

EA Sports will not be hosting a fantasy football service this year. We appreciate everyone's involvement with us over the past couple of years and would like to refer you to our partners over at ESPN and the fantasy football service that they provide.

http://f.chtah.com/i/9/2075765679/090819_FF_fantasy_button.jpg

If you have any questions around setting up your league, please contact ESPN's Customer Service at 1-888-549-ESPN.

For those owners interested in retrieving the final results and season records of their respective leagues, please use the unsupported link below - it will direct you to an email login which will grant you access to your historical statistics, rankings, and information.

Stats will be available from August 14, 2009 - September 9, 2009.

http://f.chtah.com/i/9/2075765679/090819_FF_stats_button.jpg

Will this be the end of the Live Score Tracker service? if so, then all of us that missed that darn Saturday gameday achievement are screwed...

Edited by mrbonelly

I thought I would work on making a draft since last year I bought the game with only a few weeks of football left. Kinda figured after I bought them and realized just what the game was that I was screwed. A friend told me it was easy points but I guess he didn't know it's also impossible to get after a certain date.

I'm calling customer support and demanding they refund my points since I am unable to play a game I freaking paid for.

looks like everybody is stuck at 195 for this game. but when a saturday game comes on i will still try it to see what happens.

I only need the Thursday achievement and today is kickoff Thursday, so I tried to log in. I figured it wouldn't work but thought I would try. When you start up the game it says Launch Live Score Tracker, and then log in. When you hit log in, it says can't connect to website at this time, please try again later. So unfortunately the day achievements are no longer attainable.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...