Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to boost these achievements only...

Straight Wins

5 Straight Wins in DOA Online

10 Straight Wins in DOA Online

20 Straight Wins in DOA Online

The straight loss ones will come for the guy who is allowing them self to be beaten up.

Star

Won a Bronze Star

Won a Silver Star

Won a Gold Star

We will obviously take it in turns doing all of these achievements.

Lemme know if some one wants to do them with me. Only need 1 person for these.

Message me on Xbox Live, not here.

Gamer tag : Keyswored

Happy trading :)

I just joined up but i am interested in trading achievements, i need most of the matchmaking ones as well. drop me a line on here or on xboxlive, mention you are from the 360 achievement page for doa4 in your message so i won't delete your message by accident, and we could try to work out a time to do this. I won't leave anyone high and dry if they help me get what i need, and would appreciate the same in return.

I'm rank A and I want to rank up to SS quickly. If you wanna do some boosting, I have a friend and he's also an A rank, basically what we do is the Survival Mode online method, everyone gets a 100 wins and about 25,000 zack points and experience....so we will all rank up to SS much more quickly this way.:woop:

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for everyone who has been trying to boost with me on Dead Or Alive 4, I'm not going to tell anyone why I haven't been able to boost, but basically I haven't been able to get on my Xbox for a while now.

For people who might be interested in boosting most of the online achievements with me, I should have a new TV at the beginning of February (around the 3rd). I will re post around February with what achievements I am looking for.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

GT : Keyswored

I'm rank A and I want to rank up to SS quickly. If you wanna do some boosting, I have a friend and he's also an A rank, basically what we do is the Survival Mode online method, everyone gets a 100 wins and about 25,000 zack points and experience....so we will all rank up to SS much more quickly this way.:woop:

Do the 100 wins count towards the survival achievements?

Currently A+ looking for more boosting partners. Send me a message if you got a group together and need a third for survival boosting.

Do the 100 wins count towards the survival achievements?

I believe each time you do a survival and win, it counts as one win. So you would have to win 100 100 round survivals, or just 100 winner stays matches.

Edited by Shinobi273

I'm now back to boosting / trading for achievements. I'm after the following achievements...

Rank based achievements.

Achieved Grade "SS"

Achieved Grade "S"

I'm currently a rank B so these are the first achievements I would like to get out of the way, basically we would do it by the survival method way, that means we need 2 more players beside myself. I would like to go first when we are rank boosting because I do not have a secondary account.

Message me on Xbox Live only. I don't check back here too often.

Gamertag : Keyswored

Edited by Keyswored
Got some of the achievements listed

I need people who have good ranks who don't play dead or alive 4 much i need the SS rank achievement. If you already had it before or just have S rank you can add me with a message xbox360a most matches according to doa most are unofficial on too low and too high ranks so yeah there rank system seem pretty rake.

Achievements needed.

Achieved Grade "S"

Achieved Grade "SS"

Need someone who doesn't mind letting me beat the crap out of them until I'm an SS rank via the survival method.

Or I need someone who wants to take it in turns, I will need a 48 hour trial though for my second account so my main account won't lose it's current rank. But if you let me get to SS rank first I will then let you beat me up as much as you need.

Gamertag : Keyswored

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking to get S, SS and bronze star. Free most of the time, so send me a request and we'll start boosting. I sent a few of the more recent posts here a friend request. Lets get these achievements banged out!

GT: NunKo88

Looking to knock out most of the online achievements with the exception of stars (unless you need them). I'm on mostly anytime between 12pm-10pm EST time or later. Send me a message, my friend list might be full.

GT: Her02Zer0

EDIT: I may be hiding offline, so send me a message regardless =D

Edited by Her02Zer0

• 2 weeks later...