Achievement Trading Thread

BiggD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys looking to boost bigfoot achievement on crimson, have all others and this one is getting irritating so i wanna get it out of the way. am online almost every evening until late. am online right now if anyone wants to help? will help get the others for helpers as necessary. i have 2 controllers plus a guitar hero one if that works on here? (did on reach) gamertag is same as name on here FLYING SAMMON. hope to hear from some guys soon PLEASEEEEEEEE

Looking for all Crimson dlc achievements. Have 3 controllers.

I can only play at around 10pm pacific time. It's late but the only time.

GT: Fatalis Fafnir

Send message if interested, I am hoping to do this tonight.

Edited by Fatalis Fafnir
Changing this to 9am pacific time for anyone interested.

i just thought i give a tip some people know about this if you guys are boosting have someone drive the warthog and an enemy(the one going for the achievement) have him punch you twice as yall are in the air and you will get it its way easier and faster and then switch players so you can all get it

Hi guys im looking for some people to help me with the 'now they fly?' achievement, its one of the few online achievements that i have left, i am willing to help all others who help me get this, i will be on tonight and over the next couple of days before i go back to work for 5 days..

If your interested please message me on live, my GT is Mu3z91

Cheers..