Lock Pick?

RIOTsmile

I noticed on the pause screen when in the museum that the number of lock picks in the bottom right of the menu is listed as 000 but the last zero is bright red. Did anyone happen to find a lock pick kit anywhere? Maybe an easter egg? (I know this is a long shot but I thought I'd bring it up early, in case anyone spots something.)

I think it's just because you are using the same interface as the main game and the 2 next DLC's will be using so rather than remove the Lockpicks part for one piece of DLC they have just left it in.

This is what they want you to think!!!!!!! (Hahahaah) We need to find lock picks so we can get into the secret room that let's us change the difficulty.

Nothing yet. I just found the massive cathedral style room that has the 35 buyable artifacts. Maybe one of those has a hidden compartment that can be found somewhere on one of the maps?

I haven't played the DLC since the game glitched on the 15th wave of the theater level and screwed me out of three hours of work. Where is that cathedral room and what can you buy in there?