Anyone Streamed Xbox to PC/Tablet yet?

supadryz

Been using the stream mode on my Surface tablet for the past few days to play my Xbox One games & so far have to say very impressed, plays very smooth with no delay only issue so far is I can't use the Guide button it just does not work when my joypad is plugged in to my Tablet meaning I can't quit to dashboard from game.

How's everyone else getting on with the Preview for Windows for streaming Xbox One?

How does it handle say I run Assassin's Creed unity in which the PC unity my Laptop can not handle would it be able to easily play XB1 Unity on my Laptop with no downgrade in detail?

Edit: I no longer have the Crappy PC I had the Windows 10 beta on I tired to revert it back to windows 7 pro and the whole computer crashed and I lost windows on it :/

Edited by Master Sieder

How does it handle say I run Assassin's Creed unity in which the PC unity my Laptop can not handle would it be able to easily play XB1 Unity on my Laptop with no downgrade in detail?

Edit: I no longer have the Crappy PC I had the Windows 10 beta on I tired to revert it back to windows 7 pro and the whole computer crashed and I lost windows on it :/

It is just streaming the picture, your Xbox is powering the game itself. So yes it can handle it with no issues, only issue you may find is if you have a crappy internet connection. You can just use a USB lead for joypad if out of range.

After a bad experience with an earlier version of Windows 10 on my primary Alienware PC, I've yet to upgrade and try but did try it on an Acer Iconia tablet and a 2 year old thinkpad and say it works pretty well. Latency is very minor but it does a quick stutter about once every 10~15 seconds, which I hope they'll iron out. They let you choose between 3 modes of quality but they all seemed to perform equally with in terms of latency and that stutter...each one just looks sharper than the last setting

Been using the stream mode on my Surface tablet for the past few days to play my Xbox One games & so far have to say very impressed, plays very smooth with no delay only issue so far is I can't use the Guide button it just does not work when my joypad is plugged in to my Tablet meaning I can't quit to dashboard from game.

How's everyone else getting on with the Preview for Windows for streaming Xbox One?

If you tap your screen your see a toolbar up top with options to change the quality, stop streaming etc. Up there is a xbox globe button and if you press that it will bring you back to the xbox dashboard.

• 1 month later...