invasion boss

ckingvengence

So these guys are incredibly hard, its hard to do any damage to them because you have to do about 6 or so hits before they start actually recieving 'damage'. Sounds easy enough but not when they dont even flinch when you hit them those first six times, and once they knock you down it is very hard to get back up. What i would recommend doing is find a guy with a high hit count x ray and when you get down to about 10% health you will get your xray then just mash the triggers to pull off your xray all the hits land so that will count towards the die will you achievement.

hope this helps.

Do you mean to unlock the farmer jax skin? Because you have to unlock that through the mobile game i dont think it can be unlocled through regular gameplay

Thats the one i meant, though didnt realize it was to unlock it FOR the mobile game, no point dealing with the pain the :D.

At least to get it on console is easier now that ive looked at it.

Raiden's XXYY/1122 combo works well and his X-Ray lands for a decent amount of hits also.

Edit: My best damage is 133 with the entire 30 seconds survived. :)

Best i managed was 147.

I won't be going back to try it again, wasn't much fun of a mode.

https://account.xbox.com/en-GB/screenshot/dbdb0beb-7823-415d-b66f-cf5a283f32b4?gamertag=Lavindathar&scid=1a930100-429f-476c-bfaf-f01b3c1f5b39

Just got 144 damage against Boss Mileena. She sure likes to cancel out my X-Rays.. If I had of landed one that round, I would have hit 150+ damage. :(

I like how her health bar has been half depleted by everyone wailing on her for the past 8-10 hours. :D

Oh is she actually kill able? I didn't know that, so she started the invasion at full health?

I might go back then, I just thought it was a pointless little mode.

Oh is she actually kill able? I didn't know that, so she started the invasion at full health?

I might go back then, I just thought it was a pointless little mode.

Yeah, she's well under 50% with 3 days and 5 hours left. Mileena's gonna get rekt! It would be awesome to be the player that actually defeats her (if that's even possible) :D

I'm just going above the screenshot I posted above.

Says something like 09:17 remaining.

Strange.. I just looked again and it says 3 days and 4 hours left. We're probably looking at different things or something? No matter really as we both have the achievement already. :)

Yeah, that makes more sense given she's almost defeated. I wonder if the Assassin will hang around for the hours remaining on that timer or the other one that says 3 days. Either way, when I'm done doing these towers, I'm gonna try and get that damn Assassin to appear. :o