Real Habanero, Advice Please

martnic

I'm having real problems with this one!!!

I've got golds on all the Cups except for the Tarmac challenge.

I can get second places all the way through, but Lei Bing always keeps getting first.

Tried for 6 hrs to get this but the Chili is just to under powered for this highspeed cup!!!!

Any advice from those of you who've got the acheivement??

Thanks for the advice.

I eventually managed to beat her.

It was close all the way till the fourth lap, when I managed to get level with her just as we got to the first ramp(left side of bridge) and managed to knock her off track but she quickly caught up with me. Then she was on the outside of me on the approach to the last ramp. I managed to get her and me to crash-out, I quickly respawned and finshed 5th place, she came in 10th.

Came first overall and was happy to see Acheivement Unlocked.

Now just need to finish the last Beat The Bomb, darn that Flatmoblie's fast and oh how it likes to fly.

Yeah the last beat the bombs tricky till you know the route to take, then it becomes incredibly easy...

ive posted this before but if i remember correctly:

Ride the first wall round to the right, then go up the ramp on the right into the glass building, follow it all the way round using nitro until you get to a big sweeping left turn, keep on using nitro and go left through the glass building.. go through the mall, and stick to the right hand wall, use nitro all the time and you should be done

a bit vague i know, but its kinda hard to explain

Thanks for advice, but strangely I found that if I stuck to the road (rather than the shorcuts) I was getting further.

It took me 3hrs of restarts but finally managed to get it done, by 521pts. won't be doing that one again!!!!!!

Thanks again for all the advice given.

Real Habanero achievement tips:

There's another way. Play the cup with the best derby car you have and try to finish in first places. Before playing the final race of that cup change the car to the unmodified chili and then finish the race . If you are the first in the overall position it will count as you have won that cup with the chili. It worked for me; I did the last three cups this way and it gave me the achievement.

No you don't need Gold in the Time Trials, just need to win the main Derby racing Cups.

As my OP states I had great trouble with the Tarmac Derby.

With all the rest of the races my advice is don't rush the races, because you'll tend to make more mistakes.

Take them steady, learn where you can easily pick up boost and use it when you need it(remember your Chili can only go up to 95mph no point boosting when you at full speed).

Because the Chili is slower than the rest of the cars you don't need to brake as much in the corners, so you can enter exit quicker and more likey to overtake in them to!!

I hope my advice will be useful, just keep trying.

You'll get there in the end, I did but with slightly less hair on my head!!!!!