Ultimate Katamari Item List

gjd139

The problem including all DLC is that most folks here trying to collect 100% for the achievement were advised not to download the DLC as it includes more items (not mattering in getting 100%). So for folks like me who haven't downloaded the DLC yet we don't have new items in our list like you do. Having the DLC items in your list shifts other items over, so an item that was 1-2-3 without DLC is now 1-2-4 and so on with DLC.

The problem including all DLC is that most folks here trying to collect 100% for the achievement were advised not to download the DLC as it includes more items (not mattering in getting 100%). So for folks like me who haven't downloaded the DLC yet we don't have new items in our list like you do. Having the DLC items in your list shifts other items over, so an item that was 1-2-3 without DLC is now 1-2-4 and so on with DLC.

If you don't have the DLC I included a link in the first post to a fansite of Katamari and they have the DLC marked in red. I just haven't taken the time to do this on here yet.

If you don't have the DLC I included a link in the first post to a fansite of Katamari and they have the DLC marked in red. I just haven't taken the time to do this on here yet.

I figured it was something like that.

Okay. I have two items left.

Could you guys help out?

PARTITIONS

Wall – 1m97cm7mm

ADULTS

Diver - 1m66cm6mm

• 5 months later...

I have heard from several sources that it dosent matter even with the DLC. Even if you have the new maps the acheviement still registers with only the original content...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

You sure are a hero for posting this!:woop:

Like at the other Katamari episodes, missing only like 3 items and not knowing what/where drives me nuts!

Well done :3

Edit:

uhhhn... is it just mr, or is the 'powerful' section of your list gone? O.o I really need to know what powerful 3-1-2 is D:

Edited by Berero

• 1 month later...