a.w.p full list ?

Mr Matty

IT says win all ranked games all races cops and crooks as both sides

Right ive won all games

cops and crooks i started off as the crooks and in the same game we swapped to cops and won that does that count as both or only one ?

and is it all races like boat heli and free runs ?

ive won all road ones help please

I always thought boosting was stupid but now this game is making me reconsider... :/

Does anyone know is you are able to actually choose which race/track you do? From what I've seen, it seems like you can only choose if you are the host, but you cannot choose to create (host) your own games - it's all a roll of the dice.

My opinion I honestly think you can't boost this achievement just because you can't make private matches. I still don't have this unlocked & trust me I've tried both legit & boost but it is the hardest GTA IV achievement on the list.

You can boost it without too much trouble actually, provided you go on when there aren't many other people online and you time when you search for your games. If there's one or two other games almost started you'll end up joining them instead of getting your own room so you need to ready up to get them going then quit out and search. If there's no other games you get host, and when you have host you can choose the settings you need. Your friend will also need to be fast getting into your room so you can start before too many randoms join and mess you up.

You can boost it without too much trouble actually, provided you go on when there aren't many other people online and you time when you search for your games. If there's one or two other games almost started you'll end up joining them instead of getting your own room so you need to ready up to get them going then quit out and search. If there's no other games you get host, and when you have host you can choose the settings you need. Your friend will also need to be fast getting into your room so you can start before too many randoms join and mess you up.

Oh alright man, it's been awhile since I've played GTA because I gave up on the "Wanted,AWP,Fly the Co-Op & Top of the Midnight Club" achievements but maybe if we can get a few people together I'm down with helping trying to unlock them if you are.

(Also I think for AWP I only need races because I think I've won all the Deathmatch,Cop & Crooks & ect.)

Tag: KDawg50

Oh alright man, it's been awhile since I've played GTA because I gave up on the "Wanted,AWP,Fly the Co-Op & Top of the Midnight Club" achievements but maybe if we can get a few people together I'm down with helping trying to unlock them if you are.

(Also I think for AWP I only need races because I think I've won all the Deathmatch,Cop & Crooks & ect.)

Tag: KDawg50

A) Please use the achievement trading thread if you're looking for other boosters.

B) I've already got AWP, sorry.

And Wanted does not take 100 - 200 hours. I just did it on PC in less than 2 weeks and probably spent around 50 hours playing. I did 2 million in the last 3 days. On the 360 version I did my last 2.5 million in only 2 days. So it is not as bad as you might think. But at least on PC, NOBODY goes around messing up games.

And Wanted does not take 100 - 200 hours. I just did it on PC in less than 2 weeks and probably spent around 50 hours playing. I did 2 million in the last 3 days. On the 360 version I did my last 2.5 million in only 2 days. So it is not as bad as you might think. But at least on PC, NOBODY goes around messing up games.

Must be nice...add about 10-20 hours for the xbox version (as you probably already know) from all the idiots who try to mess up Noose games on purpose...but yea..i would say grinding Noose will net you wanted in about 50-80 hours if you keep dedicated to it and get good at it. The variance coming almost completely from how lucky you get avoiding griefers.

well you must be doing them in under 1.30 each time to do it that quick as work out the math

one game takes 3 minuets not including lobby time which can sometimes be 2 -3 mins (a) so how many 3 mins go into 50 hours

1=20

10=200

50= 1000

1000x 4500 = 4.5mil

and im doubting you didnt have at least an 1/8th of that 50 hours with 3875 payouts and deaths of petro which happen alot with 10s messing around

sorry pal dont believe you