Save feature like Sonic 1 through Knuckles?

TVthePunisher

I just played the demo but it doesn't seem to be on the same setup that the "Vintage" collection is on, where you can save anywhere in the game and load up from that point. I'm just wondering if any type of save like that is present in full game or not.

Edit: NEVERMIND, this is the wrong forum...~__~ teach me to "CTRL + F" into the wrong place.

It saves at the end of each Act.

It's great that there's no quick save feature, actually makes the game a challenge.

EDIT: Oh this is the WP7 forums, unsure if this is where you meant to post it but I'm speaking of the XBLA version (assuming that's what you meant because Sonic 1 through S&K weren't WP7).

Edited by Veedrock

It saves at the end of each Act.

It's great that there's no quick save feature, actually makes the game a challenge.

EDIT: Oh this is the WP7 forums, unsure if this is where you meant to post it but I'm speaking of the XBLA version (assuming that's what you meant because Sonic 1 through S&K weren't WP7).

Yeah I posted it on the wrong forum ;>__> I went to the correct one (at least for my question) and checked the Achievement guide, the thing I was mainly worried about was the special stages since I wasn't that great at them in Sonics 1 through Knuckles and thanks to the save feature, I could load up if I screwed up the stage. According to that guide, you can just exit out of the special stage and reload putting you at the beginning, which is good news for me x_x

Anyways, thanks Santa-Link!