Must Know Everything

I don't really have to know everything, but apparently I have this aura about me that draws people in to just start unloading their problems on me. I do tend to be very observant and can tell a lot about people by their gestures, facial expressions and things like that. I don't stalk people though, however I'm an auditor at my work so it's my job to watch people.

I think I'm one of them. :)

I don't feel satisfied if I don't know everything from the information available (to the public) of a person of my interest.

There is this guy I like (who has already rejected me) and I tried to find as much information I can about him. Yes, I'm a pretty serious stalker. Most of the games I bought nowadays are from the ones I've found in his gametag.

I think I'm one of them. :)

I don't feel satisfied if I don't know everything from the information available (to the public) of a person of my interest.

There is this guy I like (who has already rejected me) and I tried to find as much information I can about him. Yes, I'm a pretty serious stalker. Most of the games I bought nowadays are from the ones I've found in his gametag.

Wow! I've heard of playing for fun and playing for achievements, but I've NEVER heard of playing for stalker-related issues.