Perfectionist Video Walkthrough

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick update, I have now completed the main storyline, just need to purchase a few more pins and finish the last side quest, and that's it! I've decided to prioritize recording over uploading footage for the past few days, as I'm doing night shifts next week, so I'll make sure to upload some videos next week!

EDIT: Finally did it! Now time to upload some stuff!

Image7

Image8

Edited by XBL Rarity

Just a quick update, I have now completed the main storyline, just need to purchase a few more pins and finish the last side quest, and that's it! I've decided to prioritize recording over uploading footage for the past few days, as I'm doing night shifts next week, so I'll make sure to upload some videos next week!

EDIT: Finally did it! Now time to upload some stuff!

Image7

Image8

I was wondering why there wasn't any new videos for awhile. That's a good idea, then.

I'm thinking you can get more cloth if you buy the Brave Little Tailor costume for Mickey (since it sounds like it would make sense, and it would be similar to his Construction Worker costume for scrap metal).

I mean, I might record buying the clothes, but at the end of the day, you know, "Perfectionist" and "Master Pin Collector" are the real reasons my guide was made!

I mean, I might record buying the clothes, but at the end of the day, you know, "Perfectionist" and "Master Pin Collector" are the real reasons my guide was made!

Yeah, but you can still mention that you had to farm for the other costumes (and maybe tell people to buy the Brave Little Tailor outfit first, if they don't have all of the pieces before they finish the story, so they can make the farming easier).

Yeah, but you can still mention that you had to farm for the other costumes (and maybe tell people to buy the Brave Little Tailor outfit first, if they don't have all of the pieces before they finish the story, so they can make the farming easier).

Alrite, sounds good!

Looks like you're nearly done with Blot Alley, anyway, and that's pretty close to the end of episode 2. Although, Youtube seems to show you uploading a new part right now. I'm not sure if that's just Youtube messing up, though, since you don't usually post one around this time.

No you're right, I was uploading another one, but it looks like the processing is STILL at 95%, so I'll give it another shot today. I finished editing all of the parts as well, there's a little over fifty, though once we get to around part 45-ish, it's just completing the game and talking to people to finish off quests, which means I can simply just fade in/fade out a lot of the time, cutting out pointless running around sections.

No you're right, I was uploading another one, but it looks like the processing is STILL at 95%, so I'll give it another shot today. I finished editing all of the parts as well, there's a little over fifty, though once we get to around part 45-ish, it's just completing the game and talking to people to finish off quests, which means I can simply just fade in/fade out a lot of the time, cutting out pointless running around sections.

Sounds like a good idea, then.