Achievement glitch

PRNightfire

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got all 72 medals on the original ranked map challenges with Bruce Wayne and no achievement pop. Anybody else has this problem?

I haven't tried it out because I've been unable to find it. When I booted up the game, it automatically came up with an update to download the DLC, since it's part of the season pass, so I did that. Then I tried to look for them in the challenge mode and I've seen nothing new come up. What am I doing wrong? Maybe I need to uninstall and reinstall the season pass to try again.

I haven't tried it out because I've been unable to find it. When I booted up the game, it automatically came up with an update to download the DLC, since it's part of the season pass, so I did that. Then I tried to look for them in the challenge mode and I've seen nothing new come up. What am I doing wrong? Maybe I need to uninstall and reinstall the season pass to try again.

It should be in the challenge mode. Bruce Wayne should be one of the characters you select. The new maps should be under downloaded maps. Check it again

I wonder if they just didn't mention we have to complete the Initiation maps and the original maps. That's what AC did with Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing.

The achievement for Bruce's Revenge just says to obtain 72 medals on the original ranked map challenges that's all it says. Didn't say anything about completing the downloaded maps. That's exactly what I did nothing pop. WB Montreal is something else. First the game keeps freezing and now this.

You have to shut off the Xbox after downloading it and then it'll be in Challenge Mode from the Main Menu.

It should be in the challenge mode. Bruce Wayne should be one of the characters you select. The new maps should be under downloaded maps. Check it again

Thanks, that's exactly what I did. Seriously. I turned off the console, then turned it on again, booted up the game and entered challenge mode and there he was.

So far, I've played two of the maps and what sucks is that there's a time limit to the situations. The more enemies you kill, in either combat or predator, the longer extension you get with time. That sucks. I was hoping to have infinite time.

I just got all 72 medals on the original ranked map challenges with Bruce Wayne and no achievement pop. Anybody else has this problem?

Uhh, YEAH!!!! I literally played this for 3 hours straight and even got ranked 2 on one of the predator maps. Gamertag: batty grease --------- The achievement might be glitched. If you don't believe me send me a friend request and compare challenges using the friend leaderboards filter... All I have to say is... WHAT A BONER KILLER and A WASTE OF 3 HOURS!!!!! So, what's to be done about this? It looks pretty stupid having 72/99 medals and no achievement...

Uhh, YEAH!!!! I literally played this for 3 hours straight and even got ranked 2 on one of the predator maps. Gamertag: batty grease --------- The achievement might be glitched. If you don't believe me send me a friend request and compare challenges using the friend leaderboards filter... All I have to say is... WHAT A BONER KILLER and A WASTE OF 3 HOURS!!!!! So, what's to be done about this? It looks pretty stupid having 72/99 medals and no achievement...

I believe you man. I was also looking at other people's gametags to see if they unlocked the achievement and none of them did. This is bullshit and I also wasted 3 hours doing these stupid challenges. I'm not even going to bother with the campaign challenges until they fix this shit. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

The one guy on TA who got these to unlock has suggested a solution that may be worth trying

http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=693947#vch

That said it's also possible he just hacked them before he realised they are glitched and he's just trying to cover his ass.

Considering that not one person has confirmed it works, I'd say he's lying.

Considering that not one person has confirmed it works, I'd say he's lying.

Both the achievements are definitely glitched. I tried the above trick, but it didn't ever work. 3 hours of my life wasted! All this is a joke, of course. I got two corrupted saves, 99% glitch because of some stupid concept arts (first of all, My Alibi Bar concept art glitch) and these glitched achievements now! :mad:

It's just crazy, terrible!

Yup add me to the list. Did all 72 no achievement

EDIT:

From TA's board

ADMIN Mercury (A Arkham Community Manager), posted:

"The Initiation Challenge Map Add-On comes with 2 new Trophies! Due to delays of the next (1.05) patch for PS3 and Patch 3 for Xbox 360, these new Trophies are not currently available for our PS3 and for some of our Xbox 360 users.

Players on these consoles may still fulfill all the requirements to obtain the Trophies, but the Trophies will not be awarded until patch 1.05 for PS3 is released, and Patch 3 for Xbox 360.

Your challenge map progress in the Initiation Add-On is always saved. Before the next patch goes live, PS3 and Xbox players will not see the Trophies being awarded to them after they’ve completed the requirements to unlock the Trophies. But once the patch is out, the system will check players’ progress and the game will grant them the Trophies, without players having to redo all the progress.

Having said that, after this new patch is released for both consoles, players will just need to complete another Challenge Map with one of the Initiation Bruce Wayne Skins, and the Trophies will be awarded to them accordingly. The game will check a player’s total progress every time they complete a challenge map - even if it was already completed before - and compares it to available Trophies, then grants players their unlocked Trophy.

The teams are hard at work on this next patch and are expecting it to be released within the next couple of weeks."

Edited by xbblynd
Update