be gentle with her didnt unlock!!!

maxxy90

I played the game 2 times, the first I got all other achievements without a problem getting 900gs, and then in my 2nd playthrough I only played focusing on getting the ''be gentle with her'' achievement (I died around 30times) and at the end it didn't unlock:(. Any help would be appreciated.

( I even played the 2nd time on a different memory unit with no previous saves from PoP)

Same problem here ... new game with 30 saves and no achievements (be gentle with her AND speed demon) ...

A lot of people are complaining in the Ubisoft forum for the same reason ... some of them realized that is SAFE to delete all the saved games and auto saves before starting a new game ...

This is an unbelievable bug ...

In a few words, for unknown reasons, when you start a new game, in your statistics you could have the deaths, combos, generic enemies before they spawn and minutes played, counted from the previous game ... (not the light seeds)

If this Ubisoft's idiot programmers let us see statistics during the game nobody would have fallen in this idiot trap

Happy new year to all the forumers !!!

How many deaths? Just courious ...

I have two theories regarding this issue:

1) The achievement description is wrong and it's less than 100 deaths (not very likely).

2) There's something wrong with the autosave. Maybe the deaths don't reset at this particular savegame. Your best bet is to only use your own created savegames. Never load an autosave! Me and a friend we both loaded an autosave at some point in our first playthroughs and although we both thought we were below 100 deaths, the achievement didn't unlock for both of us. On his second run he only used his own savegames and got the achievement (and died like 10 times). I'm on my second run now and will post my results.

I just finished my second playthrough. First I deleted all my saves except for my 1000 light seeds save. Then I started a new game and played start to finish in 2 sittings loading my manual save only once. Finished in just under 7 hours total. Got both be gentle with her and speed demon achievements. Hopefully this info might help someone.

I died well over 100 times in my first playthrough, didn't delete my file, and got it on my second playthrough no problems. It's also possible, you know, that you did die over 100 times. I personally didn't use the technique of transporting somewhere whenever you fall, so I don't know how efficiently that works, but that's just me.

I'm curious to know if exiting your game before she saves you and reloading counts as a save anyways. At the beginning of the game as I was getting used to the controls, I'd do a practice run (get saved 2-3 times) and then exit (not saving) then load a previous saved game and do a perfect run through.

You know that happened to me and I was 100 percent positive she saved me less than 100 times. She actually save me 44 to be exact and the achievement didn't unlock for me.

I had saved often so I had to previous saves one was like 20 - 30 minutes before and the other one was an hour. I loaded the 30 minute one and again, nothing. Then I backtracked an hour and BAM! unlocked. I was effing happy because I was already thinking I had to re-do the game but luckily it unlocked.