hot rod windows...

myndphuq

some people are confusing the monsters inc windows with the hot rod windows. go check the monsters inc windows location. The description in the checklist is based off how they appear on the building not in the selector.

You my friend are a legend! I thought i was having the same problem, until i read this. I then went straight back to your guide and their it was the last capsule and my last Gold Star. Thanks a lot I have now the 1000gs. :woop:

some people are confusing the monsters inc windows with the hot rod windows. go check the monsters inc windows location. The description in the checklist is based off how they appear on the building not in the selector.

I'm having a lot of trouble finding this.

You say in your Toy Box checklist that the Hot Rob Windows are black W/ black trim.

I do not have this item in my window list when I go through my customization screen.

o.k. so I go to the location the you have in your guide on gamefaqs.com and nothing is there. I have already gotten the items for the Big Ramp Challenge. I have been in every tunnel that I know of.

I'm confused.

You say in your Toy Box checklist that the Hot Rob Windows are black W/ black trim.

I do not have this item in my window list when I go through my customization screen.

o.k. so I go to the location the you have in your guide on gamefaqs.com and nothing is there. I have already gotten the items for the Big Ramp Challenge. I have been in every tunnel that I know of.

I'm confused.

you are probably missing the Monster's Inc Windows.

Monster's Inc Windows

At the top of the stunt track to the right of Buttercup (the unicorn) is a ramp that leads to some boxes. Slowly drive off this middle ramp and just fall over the edge. You will land on a middle platform and (CP241) Pageant Queen Hat will be right in front of you. Now staying on this middle platform make your way along the cliff side and head to the right for (CP242)Monsters Inc Windows.

Picture of Location:

[ATTACH]5084[/ATTACH]

Picture of actual window:

[ATTACH]5087[/ATTACH]

Hot Rod Windows

Go to the starting place for the event "Big Ramp Challenge". Once the Gates are open and you are going down the big ramp, take the right jump and land in the top right tunnel for (CP244) Hot Rod Windows.

Picture of Location:

[ATTACH]5085[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5086[/ATTACH]

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm confused.

Did you manage to find the capsule BADDCOMPLEX?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
you are probably missing the Monster's Inc Windows.

Monster's Inc Windows

At the top of the stunt track to the right of Buttercup (the unicorn) is a ramp that leads to some boxes. Slowly drive off this middle ramp and just fall over the edge. You will land on a middle platform and (CP241) Pageant Queen Hat will be right in front of you. Now staying on this middle platform make your way along the cliff side and head to the right for (CP242)Monsters Inc Windows.

Picture of Location:

[ATTACH]5084[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5087[/ATTACH]

Hot Rod Windows

Go to the starting place for the event "Big Ramp Challenge". Once the Gates are open and you are going down the big ramp, take the right jump and land in the top right tunnel for (CP244) Hot Rod Windows.

Picture of Location:

[ATTACH]5085[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5086[/ATTACH]

Thanks, this was helpful! :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...