Must Know Everything

Is anyone else like this? When I meet someone and they later become my friend, for some reason, I make it my goal to know every single thing about them. Almost to the point where I'm unintentionally stalking them. Why do I do this?! Does anyone else do this?

This doesn't just apply to people. It can also apply to video games and other things. Where you must know everything about the game just so you can say you know everything about it. :p

Dude, I'm starting to think you're kind of a weirdo :p

You smell pictures and stalk people. If the guy that shot up the Colorado movie theatre wasn't in custody, I'd think it was you :biglaugh

Haha. Good observation. But I'm kind of exaggerating. But things like this happen rarely and I just freak out over the tiniest things. Oh, I lol'ed at this :D

Lol, I'm definitely not like that. I've known some kids for 6+ years that I talk to regularly and still don't know things about them. For example, their birthdays. Kinda sad, I know. But I probably knew it at one time and just completely forgot about it. I do have pretty bad memory when it comes to things that aren't too important.

Lol, I'm definitely not like that. I've known some kids for 6+ years that I talk to regularly and still don't know things about them. For example, their birthdays. Kinda sad, I know. But I probably knew it at one time and just completely forgot about it. I do have pretty bad memory when it comes to things that aren't too important.

I literally know none of my friends birthdays. I know the month for most of them though. I just have a poor memory in general.

I literally know none of my friends birthdays. I know the month for most of them though. I just have a poor memory in general.

You don't know my birthday?

I tend to go out of my way to know people's names and not much else.

That's a lie Tehapoc! You don't know my name!

OT: not really like that at all. I'll find out just enough info on someone. Don't need to know everything.

I don't even think I've googled any of my male friends. I have some of the attractive females though. I don't care about their likes or dislikes though just looking for slutty pics.

I'm more of an alpha in my group of friends and usually pic this stuff we do.

I think our most common interest is drinking because I know we don't like the same music and most don't play video games at all.

If it wasn't for facebook then I probably wouldn't know any of the post high school friend's last names besides the common ones.

Another thread that started weird...

At first, I usually do this with games if I love them to death, like Left 4 Dead 1-2, and Red Dead Redemption. Also Batman Arkham Asylum/City.

And certain movies as well. I watch them, then learn about them, whether it be fuck ups or a reference or a special character I didn't notice like Stan Lee, I watch them again and see if I can't pick up on them. Other stuff too, like who fucked up, got hurt, bad shit.

I don't google any of my friends or family. Just doesn't feel right.

Other than my girlfriend and a couple friends I've known since I was in elementary school, I don't get to know people very closely.

Reason being, I just really don't give a shit. If I learn someone's name, taste in music, and a few hobbies, I'm good.

I get why people try to learn as much about their friends as possible, and there's nothing wrong with that. I just prefer to know basic stuff unless they're extremely close friends to the point that they're boarder line family.

Other than my girlfriend and a couple friends I've known since I was in elementary school, I don't get to know people very closely.

Reason being, I just really don't give a shit. If I learn someone's name, taste in music, and a few hobbies, I'm good.

I get why people try to learn as much about their friends as possible, and there's nothing wrong with that. I just prefer to know basic stuff unless they're extremely close friends to the point that they're boarder line family.

That sums up my own thoughts nicely.