Fatal error

Nlkuysdf

I can see this is still happening. Looking into it and will let you know as soon as possible!

HOLY S*** a RoutineX post! I thought you were made up by the mods to keep us in check!!

It seems to go away when you refresh the page. I haven't had an issue since I did that several days ago. Good luck fixing that.

i was still getting it this morning, on my phone though, i refreshed a page about 6 times, then gave up as the error was still there each time, although the text in the error kept changing after each refresh, i cant remember what it said though. on my laptop now, it hasn't happened at all, so i dont know if its fixed now or not...

HOLY S*** a RoutineX post! I thought you were made up by the mods to keep us in check!!

It seems to go away when you refresh the page. I haven't had an issue since I did that several days ago. Good luck fixing that.

I think that's the first post from him I've seen since I've signed up here:p

i was still getting it this morning, on my phone though, i refreshed a page about 6 times, then gave up as the error was still there each time, although the text in the error kept changing after each refresh, i cant remember what it said though. on my laptop now, it hasn't happened at all, so i dont know if its fixed now or not...

Yeah, 10 refreshes and each time, the number in the error changed but the page still failed to load. I had this problem a couple weeks ago. It seemed to have calmed down but a few hours ago I couldn't even browse the forum. It was like a 95% chance I got that message. I've been up all night and am a bit tired (it's 9am) and I can't remember if I was getting that error on my phone or the computer.