Warface Beta now open.

MisterP

Looks really good. This is the email I received after registering.

THANK YOU FOR SIGNING UP

TO THE WARFACE BETA ON XBOX 360!

You took the chance to enlist before the rest of the world. We will give you access to the Beta as soon as possible, so please stay tuned for more to come.

In the meantime, check out more about engrossing Co-op and explosive Versus action on http://www.xbox.com/warface

So does the beta offer achievements like some have in the past?

Not sure yet, 4.4Gb download and its not going anywhere near my full speed, another 5mins or so i think. Will post back after i've had a play about.

Edit: No it doesn't. Doesn't even show up on card.

Edit2: Some people have racked up 15hrs playtime already lol

I completed the basic training stuff but thats about it, can't get into a game right now just sits in the lobby everytime after doing the countdown saying "game starting" :/

Edited by Killerchronic

It's not bad so far, i've managed to get in one game, the dedicated servers are really bad, took me 20+ lobbies for 1 game to work. It either says allocated dedicated server failed or sits on starting (usually these are over the top of each other aswell so its hard to read.)

No auto aim as far as ive noticed which makes a nice change, it reminds me of CS tbh.

Don't want to say much more, i neglected to read if it has an NDA (although the pc beta was last year so i doubt it.), but if its going to be free to play it should be ok, nothing special, just another shooter so far. Alot is broken still but thats expected.