TITLE/EMBLEM you are most proud of??

upindat

Wondering what title/emblems everone is :confused: using? I change mine up everyday. I am trying to get the enemy or friends with benefits title, which is proving difficult. I am most proud of the Denier title, and the bloody hand for killing 10 without dying. The one title that looks very hard to get is the crate one where you got to drop a crate on an ememy. I am on my second perstige and have not seen one yet. Any one title or emblem that seems really hard to get??

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got enemies with benefits the other day by throwing a Semtex near a guy at Flag B (domination) and when a teammate of his ran up to help him cap it, it blew up and took out 3 of them with one explosion. LOL But my most proud is Mastadon but my favorite is my "Laying the Boom!" one. I love the boombox.

EDIT: That crate one seems so random, I did see a guy with it the other day tho. Oh and I got the one where you get killed by a MOAB. I love when that MOAB goes off.

Can't seem to get denier, guess I keep playing bad kids

I have mastodon (5:1 kd) but I think it looks dumb.

I have my how the ? (kill an enemy by shooting an explosive thru a wall) and either Frankenstein for impact kills or the all pro kitty emblem.

I like that I got the challenge for kill with a throwing knife while flashed, since I flashed myself and then got the kill. Woulda uploaded it but the add to theater system is stupid

Title I'm most proud of was the gold RPG in MW2 (1000 Multi kills) Took a lot of suicides and hate getting that.

The title I'm wearing at the moment is the bloody stinger one (1000 kills) and the ice cream emblem (payback with a claymore, even though I haven't used claymores yet...)

Would of liked to get the gold stinger title but it seems they didn't create one.

Title I'm most proud of was the gold RPG in MW2 (1000 Multi kills) Took a lot of suicides and hate getting that.

The title I'm wearing at the moment is the bloody stinger one (1000 kills) and the ice cream emblem (payback with a claymore, even though I haven't used claymores yet...)

Would of liked to get the gold stinger title but it seems they didn't create one.

Really? Which one do you get for 1000 heli kills then? :\ Same one as 2500kills for a reg weapon? :\

Really? Which one do you get for 1000 heli kills then? :\ Same one as 2500kills for a reg weapon? :\

Going by what I've found on the net and the titles I've got, you get 3 titles for the stinger (and all launchers)

Stinger titles:

The basic silver one (500 Kill streaks shot down)

The bloody silver one (1000 Kill streaks shot down)

The black title with kinda silver wings (2000 Kill streaks shot down)

There doesn't seem to be any titles or emblems for taking down helicopters.

Hopefully can confirm that in a few days as I'm not too far off the 250 challenge.

Going by what I've found on the net and the titles I've got, you get 3 titles for the stinger (and all launchers)

Stinger titles:

The basic silver one (500 Kill streaks shot down)

The bloody silver one (1000 Kill streaks shot down)

The black title with kinda silver wings (2000 Kill streaks shot down)

There doesn't seem to be any titles or emblems for taking down helicopters.

Hopefully can confirm that in a few days as I'm not too far off the 250 challenge.

Ok well let me know please, I'd love to know :)

I'm having a browse on COD Elite and found that the Stinger Master challenge (Helicopter kills) goes up to 5000!?

It is also the only launcher that has a 4th Master challenge tab.

1st - 250 heli kills

2nd - 500 heli kills

3rd - 1000 heli kills

4th - 5000 heli kills!?

I change my title/emblem to something knew everytime I see someone else in my lobby using the same one. For about a week now I've been using the portable radar title and I don't remember off the top of my head my current emblem. I think I'll be using portable radar for awhile :(

Currently I'm using the grey kitty emblem you get for getting a kill from behind with a riot shield.

I don't really like too many of the titles, I think they are a step down from mw2 despite most of them still being from the same challenges etc.

I usually use the Mastodon or <3 titles.