Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so guys, no one has joined my session. A bunch of you were going to ? 0.o so im wondering what happened?

Hey I need some help trying to get the Extreme Variety bonus for the Employee of the Month achievement, and I could use help with the "Get all co-op bonuses in one game" achievement and the lvl 50 achievement. We'll need about three or four people total, so let me know when you're available! I'm on Mountain Time and I'm usually on weekends and weekdays after 4 PM. GT is the same as username, and I have a mic.

I want to be done with this game!!

Looking to set something up for Sunday at 2PM CST. Need at least six people to get started. Please sign up below with your GT if interested:

1. Darkness2004

2. G Thuggin

3. Abrupt Dolphin

That's around 8pm GMT right? Sign me up =D

GT: MalchiaTRE

Looking to set something up for Sunday at 2PM CST. Need at least six people to get started. Please sign up below with your GT if interested:

1. Darkness2004

2. G Thuggin

3. Abrupt Dolphin

I'm in

1. Darkness2004

2. G Thuggin

3. Abrupt Dolphin

4.AJFunk3

1. Darkness2004

2. G Thuggin

3. Abrupt Dolphin

4. AJFunk3

5. Iceman2729

6. MalchiaTRE

7. zszaiss

Looks like you guys have 6. Can I be the alternate? I just need a few more levels to hit 50. :)

I'm also looking for a boosting party at 8am Pacific time (GMT -8) on Saturday, Feb 9. First goal for that session is to get folks Extreme Variety (since it's the most difficult award to get for Emp of the Month). If people can stick around afterwards, we can boost other awards for Emp of the Month or level boost, depending on how many we have.

Edited by zszaiss

I'm also looking for a boosting party at 8am Pacific time (GMT -8) on Saturday, Feb 9. First goal for that session is to get folks Extreme Variety (since it's the most difficult award to get for Emp of the Month). If people can stick around afterwards, we can boost other awards for Emp of the Month or level boost, depending on how many we have.

I may be free for this if you need

1. Darkness2004

2. G Thuggin

3. Abrupt Dolphin

4. AJFunk3

5. Iceman2729

6. MalchiaTRE

7. zszaiss

Alright sweet I like how this is turning out. Feel free to keep adding to the list, because there's always a chance of people not showing up and/or people getting to level 50 and stepping out.

Also, ***VERY IMPORTANT***, PLEASE download the Da-Vinci Disappearance DLC, which also contains Animus Project Update 3.0. We had issues last time connecting to people who didn't have the latest DLC. If you could get that taken care of beforehand, that would do us all a great service. Thanks in advance!

Also, ***VERY IMPORTANT***, PLEASE download the Da-Vinci Disappearance DLC, which also contains Animus Project Update 3.0. We had issues last time connecting to people who didn't have the latest DLC. If you could get that taken care of beforehand, that would do us all a great service. Thanks in advance!

Just a suggestion - I'd recommend everyone turning off the DLC. You can do this in the Options (left-most on the MP menu), and there's really nothing in the DLC that you need to get the achievements. In past boosting sessions, having the DLC on has caused more problems than just having everyone turn it off. That way there aren't any restrictions either.

Incidentally, if you turn off the DLC for multi-player, you will also see lots more matches to join. Before I turned it off, I could never find a match. Now I can always join one with minimal waiting, and level up the hard way in between boosting sessions. :)

I can hop in on this as well. GT MATTRIX09 let me know if we have enough

1. Darkness2004

2. G Thuggin

3. Abrupt Dolphin

4. AJFunk3

5. Iceman2729

6. MalchiaTRE

7. zszaiss

8. Don Jane

Zszaiss, I may also be around on Saturday, depending how work goes.

However, I've thus far been avoiding the DLC. If you download that, will those achievements then show up on your account and put me back? I have no plans to get those all.