Game is up but....

The game is LIVE on xbox.com (662.54mb) but I have just found a MAJOR flaw in xbox.com

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Brothers/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584112a5?nosplash=1

As the game isn't on the console yet I went to xbox.com as usual. It is on for 1200msp but it says I have 0msp and need to buy some to purchase the game so I did this. When I went back to buy the game I was still on 0msp and the credit has gone straight into my MS acc and not into the msp on the site so you cannot buy this on the site by adding msp to your acc to purchase it and there is NO way to change purchase method on the site.... WHAT A JOKE!! :mad:

I have to wait for it to go LIVE on the console now which could be about another 3-4 hours which is painful when I have the money in my acc and I'm ready to go :(

EDIT >> I'm sure if I get the FREE TRIAL off xbox.com to get the game on my console and then purchase it on my console using my MS acc money this should solve the problem. I will report back in 5min when it downloads.

EDIT >> Yes this worked thank god :woop:

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

The game is LIVE on xbox.com (662.54mb)

EDIT >> I'm sure if I get the FREE TRIAL off xbox.com to get the game on my console and then purchase it on my console using my MS acc money this should solve the problem. I will report back in 5min when it downloads.

EDIT >> Yes this worked thank god :woop:

That's what i did about an hour ago, download trial then unlock full game...

And i have to say that i'm enjoying it alot, it's a different type of play style and it works nicely...:)