Freedom Shall Prevail Is Glitched

ScRibbLes1070D

I've gotten all the achievements that relate to the Realistic settings. I just played through all the levels on both difficulties on both single player and co-op in order.

Also did the same with the terrorist hunts with a friend and we both got the TH achievements at the same time.

Job Done !

( If people are maybe doing things the wrong way then does that mean it's glitched or just a bit too specific for the achievement requirements ? )

I did i got the game i did the play as knight thing to get private first class then signed in and got the welcome back bonus and did it on realistic two sittings with same person him hosting and got no achievements for nevada or completion then i hosted in realistic and still no achievements no idea why it seems that a lot of people are having trouble with the complete game on realistic achievement but it seems im on my own for individual lvl achievements glitching.

As for contacting ubisoft good look and expect a heafty phone bill and lots of unanswered emails.

this unlocked fine for me i played a mix of solo, multi and both as knight and bishop... however my friend played it the same way and nothing...then he said he jumped in a few games with someone else and out of nowhere the acheivement poped up WTF...

i also noticed that if i go into my acheiviments page i am missing the ribbon for playing one level as co-player but i do have that acheivement... was wondering if this was causing the glitch for people?

anyways from what people are telling me just play random levels and it will pop up soon enough

I finally got the achievement tonight!!!!! :woop:

I got my friend to host a co-op game on realistic. We started from the beginning of the game. Mainly so I could get my "Knight" achievements, and he could try for the FSP achievement and I could help him complete the game.

Anyway, at the end of the first level, up pops my "That Wasn't So Hard" achievement. Then, seconds later, "Freedom Shall Prevail". So give that a go!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/nosey/01042008567.jpg

I have done all my knight missions and dont have the ribbon either i have hosted but will try the suggestion of joining random games and try that but has anyone else had a problem with a certain level not giving them the achievement plus i had to do showdown 5 times before it gave me the tick but even then no achievement im currently -100 points but all I can do is try these new suggestions.........

Big hint. Don't look to see whether or not you have the achievement from the in game rewards menu. Actually look it up through your gamertag/dashboard. The ribbon is glitchy, and doesn't always show up, even though you have the achievement.

I did as suggested and joined another game and this time it was on normal but I thought about what was said and after showdown the freedom shall prevail achievement popped but I did notice one thing the dubious missing ribbon was there but now my gamescore looks very weird in the case of I have all but one levels completed with achievements and freedom shall prevail but still it hasnt given me the completed nevada desert achievement and looks very dodgy indeed and have now done nevada desert at all difficulties but nothing. I hope someone can figure this out as im sure I cant be the only one with this problem and many thanks for all the suggestions previously that got me my freedom achievement to pop thanks but I still need a solution for the nevada level which im going to call the area 51 achievement as its such a mystery...

I did as suggested and joined another game and this time it was on normal but I thought about what was said and after showdon the freedom shall prevail achievement popped but I did notice one thing the dubious missing ribbon was there but now my gamescore looks very weird in the case of I have all but one levels completed with achievements and freedom shall prevail but still it hasnt given me the completed nevada desert achievement and looks very dodgy indeed and have now done nevada desert at all difficulties but nothing. I hope someone can figure this out as im sure I cant be the only one with this problem and many thanks for all the suggestions previously that got me my freedom achievement to pop thanks but I still need a solution for the nevada level which im going to call the area 51 achievement as its such a mystery...

To fix FSP, you played a stage as Knight (off host) that you hadn't played as him before previously correct??

No I had completed the entire game as knight 2times previously and once as host also solo in casual not in normal though i joined at nevada hoping it would pop the completed nevada desert achievement but it didnt and i only stopped in for a bit of fun and the FSP achievement poped after we had finished showdown still havent got the completed nevada achievement.