Looking for online matches?

Minty

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here. I'm up for any insane mode finishing, I've got 3 main characters. My Knight (Red Knight lvl 95 atm), my Ninja (almost 78, just gotta train with him a little more) and my Boss Raper (Industrialist lvl 33, will be training him up to 90's as soon as i reach the catfish on insane, it's so just hard with pure magic) Once I get to beat insane mode with some friends with my industrialist i'd be happy to help anyone face bosses... his rt+y attack is pretty deadly to any ground boss. It rapes half of the catfish's health bar before it even comes up on normal mode... and before he can get his furball out he's dead. Sorry I can't accept too many friend requests though... I'm already nearly full :p

ddduuurrrrr I forgot my GamerTag. VvV Penguin

Edit - 99 ninja now and 96 red knight

Edit again - 99 Industrialist now

Edited by Penguin6412

me and my best buddie have been trying to beat the damn game on insane but the industrial castle is kicking our ass. he's a level 99 green knight and i have a level 99 red knight and a level 99 blue knight. add us both and we can all play

mine gt = getwarmer

his gt = kronos357

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone interested in just helping me finish the main quest?

I'm not playing on insane or anything yet and I'm up to (stuck on) the dragon/sock puppet boss. Would be good to have some company and help!

Add me as a friend: PMG2008 and hopefully we can just do some castle crashing when we're both online and not playing anything else. No pressure. :)

I use a Lvl 17 (or slightly higher maybe?) Red knight.

• 5 weeks later...