Played Games Tab?

XY Gameboi4Ever

I was wondering if there is anything special going on with the "Played Games" tab. I was able to update my profile with my achievements and collection listing, but this tab says, "Could not find any played games for the user."

Does anyone know anything about this? Is it a subscriber thing or for Xbox Live Arcade? Please let me know. I looked on the setup faq and didn't notice any mention of this so... please forgive me if I missed something.

Edited by XY Gameboi4Ever

I was wondering if there is anything special going on with the "Played Games" tab. I was able to update my profile with my achievements and collection listing, but this tab says, "Could not find any played games for the user."

Does anyone know anything about this? Is it a subscriber thing or for Xbox Live Arcade? Please let me know. I looked on the setup faq and didn't notice any mention of this so... please forgive me if I missed something.

"MyAchievements" is edited by yourself.

Last played, as well as Leaderboard and 100% Clubs are being autotracked after you've registered for the Leaderboards.

You need pass 50 Posts and 6 month membership to have permission to join.

"MyAchievements" is edited by yourself.

Last played, as well as Leaderboard and 100% Clubs are being autotracked after you've registered for the Leaderboards.

You don't need to be apart of the leaderbaords for the site to track your played games, that's just pulled from adding your gamertag to the website.

This seems to be a unique issue tired to your account. I would suggest removing your gamertag and re-adding it. If that don't resolve the issue which it probably won't it's something that will need to be investigated.

Wow... ok. Yeah. My profile is fine. Everything else was very easy to update. But that tab just says I haven't played a thing. Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

I wish I could redo my rating of Enchanted Arms, but I guess that's a no too. I didn't mean to give it a zero.... Oh well.

I do. I've played Fable II and Infinite Undiscovery online since joining. I could try it again. I'll let you know. Thanks for working with me.

*edit*

I went online and loaded a game for Infinite Undiscovery and Fable II while I was connected to Xbox Live and saved on both. Still no played games.

I should just be glad my gamerscore increased. Come on 10,000 points!

I decided to ask routine about the issue, seeing as I wasn't 100%. You do indeed need to be added to the sites leaderboards for it to pull this information. I've seen so many profiles that have had the played games so my general assumption was that you just needed to attach a gamertag.

Currently there is no other way to pull the data without upsetting Microsoft so it probably won't change anytime soon.

So he was right the first time. Thanks for looking into it. I was feeling left out. Even my Xbox Live avatar had finally updated on this site, but the Played Games tab still said it couldn't find any info.

I appreciate your help. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm having the same issue, my played games tab says "Could not find any played games for the user." but my avatar updates & I Have played games & have a xbox live gold membership... What should I do to fix it?

can you not read?

Cheers for clearing this up!

~AlBeano

hey can someone tell me where i can sign up for the leaderboards? i duno if i have 6 months tho... but id still like a link please.. and my 100% clubs are activ but my played games arent.. thats why im a lil confused cause i dont think im on the leaderboards

You don't have 6 months as of yet, you need 2 more and you will be able to sign up for the leaderboards. As of where you sign up, I have no idea. Sorry I couldn't help much.

• 1 month later...
Especially if it took you two months to respond to the answer someone gave you. Clearly you don't use the site much, and the leaderboards and many other features are designed for our active community.

Actually I love the site & have logged in every day for months now, I'm just not real big on the forums. My fav part of the site by far is the achievement tracker & the overview/reviews of the games. (the wish list section has proven useful too, saving me from buying a bad game or 2)