First Golden Mooncake?

Whistler

Have anyone found all 8 Golden Mooncake slices in Seasons episode 7 Mooncake Festival? I have found 7 and the final/first one was in level 9-2 before accoarding to http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-seasons-mooncake-festival-mooncake-walkthroughs/ but it's just a normal block now :confused: Can't find it in any other level either..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv-CfY1QHhM]Angry Birds Seasons Mooncake #1 Mooncake Festival 1-2 - YouTube[/ame]

Just shoot in the last brick like shown on video and you got this last mooncake...

P.S.: In our version of the game, this mooncake doesn't shown, but it's there...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The mooncake on 9-15 does not show after blowing up the piece of grass!

EDIT: I am not sure if this is related to the specific mooncake I mentioned before. I wonder if anyone has come across a glitch where some eggs/mooncakes are actually gone. My theory is that I have activated them, but could not get it in the same round. After restarting the level, it has already been considered taken???

Edited by michabos

The mooncake on 9-15 does not show after blowing up the piece of grass!

EDIT: I am not sure if this is related to the specific mooncake I mentioned before. I wonder if anyone has come across a glitch where some eggs/mooncakes are actually gone. My theory is that I have activated them, but could not get it in the same round. After restarting the level, it has already been considered taken???

Me too, I only have 7 mooncakes, I guess that due to the ACH "Egg Collector" glitch, I only need this last cake so I can get all the eggs and earn the ACH, but there is a thread about that egg collector glitched ach. Now I don't know how to obtain it, damn

Edited by sucker

Me too, I only have 7 mooncakes, I guess that due to the ACH "Egg Collector" glitch, I only need this last cake so I can get all the eggs and earn the ACH, but there is a thread about that egg collector glitched ach. Now I don't know how to obtain it, damn

Each time you collected a mooncake did you let the level finish before holding X to restart?

Hard to describe for me in english...but I hope you´ll understand what I mean...

When I hit the first grass in 9-15....at the position where the golden mooncake should appear is for me now after I found the cake a "500" for a short moment. If this is happening you´ve already found the cake and you´ll need another one to find....was really hard, cause some cakes you´ll never see...

I've just collected all 8 with no issue. Each time I collected a mooncake i finished throwing all birds then went to the menu to check it registered. I'd recommend going back through the 8 levels and try and get the mooncakes to show. Do your stats say 7/8 collected?

Yes, like I said, in lv 9-15 I can't get the mooncake to show up, the only thing I have when I destroy the piece of grass is 500 points where the mooncake's supposed to be

Yes, like I said, in lv 9-15 I can't get the mooncake to show up, the only thing I have when I destroy the piece of grass is 500 points where the mooncake's supposed to be

Are you certain this is definitely the 1 you need?

I would go through them again just to be sure.

Hope you manage to sort this out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...