Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 3 months later...

lol^ yea i no some one told me i lol'ed tis true tho

and i've been conned i've done all co-op levels and no achievement for doing them all i got the one for doing 5 but not them all?? i no i have done them all and in the leaderboards it says i done them all, the people i were playing with got the ach but not me?? any ideas :/

That way sucks just enjoy the game and die alot on 14-4.

The two of the online achievements must be done in ranked games can you invite people into ranked games?

yea 14-4 was a tricky one but got the right route in the end :p

the co-op can only be done in player matchs

and no u cant invite into ranked ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Is it possible to get the single player achievements when doing the single player levels with more than one person?

No you have to do them by yourself, I have beaten all 50 lvls and my friend is stuck on 40 something, and we played all the way through 40-50 on coop and he didn't get, not that we were expecting it to, I was just showing him how to beat the lvls

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

In co op episodes 0-5 are not saving even though I have gone through them at least 4 times. Iv tried hosting and not hosting and they both seem to fail. My only guess would be to delete it and re download but does anyone know that if I do that ill lose my progress/created levels. Its my last achievement please help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

to get the co-op achievements, do you have to do the 10 episodes that are split in 2 parts, or ANY 10 episodes?

i was just playing a random coop game and there were over 40 episodes to do :eek:

edit:

ah i misunderstood that one. it's clear now :p

Edited by Moetrich

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
In co op episodes 0-5 are not saving even though I have gone through them at least 4 times. Iv tried hosting and not hosting and they both seem to fail. My only guess would be to delete it and re download but does anyone know that if I do that ill lose my progress/created levels. Its my last achievement please help.

I'm having the same problem with my single player episodes. Many, many times have I chipped away at this game for an hour or two at a time only to find that my progress wasn't saving, and all my effort was for nothing. I would assume that I could solve this by deleting/re-downloading it, but this happened on my first account a few years ago as well. It's upsetting, because I played n-game online and would consider myself to not completely suck at the game, but not good enough to breeze through the game in one sitting.

• 10 months later...