What car do you own?

Cupra777

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing that car a lot when I was in London, kind of funny looking, kind of like a baby Focus lol.

I will be picking up my 2009 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5S V6 Manual on tuesday. Huge upgrade from my 1997 Toyota Corolla

I own a 2006 Hyundai Tiburon GT, 2.7L V6. It is totally stock for now I am about a year and a half away from paying it off though. So after that, I might be dropping a new engine and doing some major upgrades to it. Bought it with 5 miles on it and currently have 97,000 on it

I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire, and a '68 Cadillac Hearse. The hearse needs lots of work, and we were going to do it, but have decided to sell it. I don't want my Sunfire anymore either. People can hate them all they want, but I really want a Nissan Cube <3

I'm trying to decide which car to get atm.... it's between the Audi A4 (S-Class)/or S4, the Jeep Wrangler, or the Toyota Tacoma... I know they are conflicting choices, but that is why it's so hard to choose, I would prefer each one for a different reason, lol

I am driving a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution at the moment. I also have a 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra in my garage that I am slowly, but surely restoring.

http://www.autoclub.com.au/uploaded_images/mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-x-2008-781361.jpg

So Jelly.

Personally i ride a 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 650RL, since im on a restricted license over here in Australia.

In about a year ill be on my opens and gonna be getting a Z1000 or a similar naked bike, and when i turn 21 and I am on my open car license, I'll be getting an Evo IX.

License rules and restrictions over here for young people are so fucking stupid -__-..

Mine is the blue one, the Hayabusa belongs to my dad

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230684_10150169524633301_726588300_6766324_5444823_n.jpg

2005 Mazda3. Don't make enough money as a government employee to get anything really nice. I did upgrade the sound system replacing the factory speakers and adding a 12" sub, 4-way 400 watt amplifier for the speakers, and a 1000 watt sub amp for the 12" greatness in the trunk. Nothing too much, just enough to bump when I want it to.