Best Class Setup

As the title says, what is your best class setup. Sure some will say it depends on the situation and the map and stuff...Just name the one you use the most then. By class setup I mean : Primary Weapon/Attachment, Side Arm, Special Grenade, Perk 1, Perk 2 and Perk 3. Feel free to explain why :)

My personal favorite is (I'm only 25 btw):

M16A4 with Red Dot Sight. I really prefer the M16 over any other Rifles. It's good in every situation, and has really good accuracy in long range. In addition, I love burst weapons (like the Battle Rifle in Halo 3).

Right now I'm using the USP.45 because I'm too low for the Deagle.

Flash Grenades

Perk 1 : Special Grenades x3

Perk 2 : Stopping Power

Perk 3 : Last Stand

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play through 3 times on Prestige and that is still my #1 choise essentially. My rundown:

M16 w/ red dot

Perks

1) Bomb Squad

2) Stopping Power

3) Last Stand

What's great about my set up is I have everything I need at level 14.

I have one variation of it for Countdown and for Shipment I use the grenade launcher until I hit level 41 (3 frags).

I have two :p

Anymap -

M16 With Red Dot

any pistol, rarely use it so doesn't bother me

Flashbangs sometimes Stuns

Claymore

Sonic Boom

Martydom

Bloc & Overgrown (alright on strike & backlot too) -

M4AO3

any pistol again

Flashbangs

Claymore

Stopping Power

Iron Lungs

i believe its the M40A3.

but my favorite 2 kits are(lvl 47)

Commando

MP5 silenced

USP .45 silenced

Bomb Squad

UAV Jammer

Dead Silence

Marksman

M21 w/ no attatchment

M9 silenced

Bandolier

Stopping Power

Iron Lungs

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=45957&highlight=class

:rolleyes:

Oh well. Mine would have to be:

Main: M16A4 - Red Tiger Camo - Red Dot Sight

Sidearm: Golden Desert Eagle

Perk 1: 3 Frags

Perk 2: Stopping Power

Perk 3: Martyrdom

But now I have to unlock all of that all over again because I did Prestige Mode. I think that was pretty dumb of me... :p

Stealthy:

P90 Silenced,

3x Stun Grenade

Stopping Power

Last Stand or Steady Aim

Ghost:

M16 w/Silencer

Claymores

UAV Jammer

Steady Aim

And when I'm feeling cheap I use:

RPD W/ Grip

3x Frag

Stopping Power

Deep Impact

I always use the USP as my Primary Pistol, I find that I can quickly and accurately put 2-3 rounds in a person with that gun, and it has a 12 round mag capacity which is a plus if I'm running around with the sniper rifle and find my self in a group of 2-3 guys. Being so close to them the USP is my only decent alternative since cooking off a grenade will take a good 3-4 seconds and in that time they could notice me and grind me up. Simply whip out the USP and blast away. I find that the Deagle has way too much recoil and its hard for me to aim for the body when the gun is pointed straight up and obscuring the cross hairs. The .45 simply doesn't have the mag capacity for either taking down someone long range or taking down multiple enemy's in short succession.

I'm always tweaking all of my classes based upon the map or gametype but when the shit hits the fan I usually grab a class that I call my Backup Plan.

M16 with Red Dot Sight

Perk 1: Bandolier (If we're down on kills extra ammo always helps)

Perk 2: Stopping Power or Double Tap (either one adds quite a bit of extra punch)

Perk3: Martyrdom (I play tons of Headquarters and this Perk can make or break a game. Even if you die you can sometimes clear a room.)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=45957&highlight=class

:rolleyes:

Oh well. Mine would have to be:

Main: M16A4 - Red Tiger Camo - Red Dot Sight

Sidearm: Golden Desert Eagle

Perk 1: 3 Frags

Perk 2: Stopping Power

Perk 3: Martyrdom

But now I have to unlock all of that all over again because I did Prestige Mode. I think that was pretty dumb of me... :p

I used to use that exact config, but I found that I was using less and less grenades as my rifle improved. Usually my team will take the HQ 200-0 and then just frag for the last 5 minutes of the match. Having Bandolier in place of the 3 Frags can really up your killcount.

i believe its the M40A3.

but my favorite 2 kits are(lvl 47)

Commando

MP5 silenced

USP .45 silenced

Bomb Squad

UAV Jammer

Dead Silence

Marksman

M21 w/ no attatchment

M9 silenced

Bandolier

Stopping Power

Iron Lungs

Had your Commando setup before I traded in for a medal except with bandoiler(sp?) and used Eavesdrop(sp?) if a clan was playing or if people were chatty for once :p have to admit I wasn't getting any help from it until one game I heard someone warning the rest where I was and went another way and got them from behind ;)

I used to use that exact config, but I found that I was using less and less grenades as my rifle improved. Usually my team will take the HQ 200-0 and then just frag for the last 5 minutes of the match. Having Bandolier in place of the 3 Frags can really up your killcount.

For pretty much the whole match I use the M16A4. In the beginning, I'll toss all three Frags into the air towards the enemy because I usually know where they spawn, and I end up taking a couple of them out. I find that pretty useful, and it probably annoys the heck out of them. :p

For pretty much the whole match I use the M16A4. In the beginning, I'll toss all three Frags into the air towards the enemy because I usually know where they spawn, and I end up taking a couple of them out. I find that pretty useful, and it probably annoys the heck out of them. :p

When I first started playing, I used to have 3 Frag, Sonic Boom and Martyrdom on almost all of my weapon configs when playing headquarters. I would nade like crazy then go in for the capture. I find myself playing quite a bit differently now. I play more defensively, set up out in the street and pick people off as they go in for the cap, or I'll toss the one stun and one frag that I do have and then follow up with the rifle. Where I used to get 2 and 3 frag kills a room, I now go in and clean up with the rifle instead. I found that my kill count seemed to climb when I made this change (more ammo with bandolier to nab more kills in the street etc)

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to say you're a huge homo for doing this.

Hehehe. :) That's fine. I'll take that. It is frustrating to play against a good team that can maintain good map control. Trust me, I've been in the same boat on the other team. I'll still get plenty of kills but taking the HQ or reclaiming the center flag on Domination etc is pretty much out of the question if you are playing against a good team.