Changing Difficulty/Vita & "All Weapon Upgrades"

brickonator

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I just beat the story mode today on hard with vita-chambers off to get as many achievements as I could in one run. I didn't use a FAQ to better enjoy figuring out where to go, but unfortunately, I managed to miss a Power to the People. I just went back and found the missing one... all the way back at Siren Alley:rant:.

Sadly, getting it didn't trigger the achievement. I guess I have to go through the rest of the game and get all the others again.

tl;dr: So, my question is, if I turn the difficulty down and/or turn vita-chambers ON, will that wreck my achievement?

I'd like to be able to just breeze though on Easy+Vita, but if I have to, I don't mind re-beating a third of the game.

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I just beat the story mode today on hard with vita-chambers off to get as many achievements as I could in one run. I didn't use a FAQ to better enjoy figuring out where to go, but unfortunately, I managed to miss a Power to the People. I just went back and found the missing one... all the way back at Siren Alley:rant:.

Sadly, getting it didn't trigger the achievement. I guess I have to go through the rest of the game and get all the others again.

tl;dr: So, my question is, if I turn the difficulty down and/or turn vita-chambers ON, will that wreck my achievement?

I'd like to be able to just breeze though on Easy+Vita, but if I have to, I don't mind re-beating a third of the game.

Dude, that sucks. Makes ya kinda wish it was like Bioshock 1? lol. Actually, not lol.

No. Just replay the game on easy.