PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Puzzle and Word > Tetris
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-19-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
MickeyT

MickeyT's Gamercard
Tetris Turkey?

First off I'v been playing Tetris for about 20 years, all on different platforms.. I'm addicted to the damn thing =D

And I'v been playing this version of tetris on and off over the last few months, the developers really should have put more time into this, the controls are clunky and at times unresponsive, the game is a let down. I'm the type of gamer to stick with a game and get it done. But when the controls are half assed, it makes it hard to stick with!

This is more of a heads up to people looking to get this on the WP7 Platform, play the demo first! There are also two types of control D-pad and touch try them both out.

Does anyone else think the same and if you have conked this turkey, and tips for the radical variant? Well I mean any cheats since the damn thing is so fast!! Grrr!

MT360.net/LIVE
MickeyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:19 AM   #2
theEVOL1

theEVOL1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyT View Post
First off I'v been playing Tetris for about 20 years, all on different platforms.. I'm addicted to the damn thing =D

And I'v been playing this version of tetris on and off over the last few months, the developers really should have put more time into this, the controls are clunky and at times unresponsive, the game is a let down. I'm the type of gamer to stick with a game and get it done. But when the controls are half assed, it makes it hard to stick with!

This is more of a heads up to people looking to get this on the WP7 Platform, play the demo first! There are also two types of control D-pad and touch try them both out.

Does anyone else think the same and if you have conked this turkey, and tips for the radical variant? Well I mean any cheats since the damn thing is so fast!! Grrr!
Well, I made a thread here about a glitch I found a while back, but I have since gotten a new phone and it seems that it was either patched or does not work on a Nokia Lumia 900.

Beside the thread here, I also posted a solution over at trueachievements.com giving a few tips for the radical variant as well as outlining the glitch. The glitch will only make the game predictable. You will still have some work to do!

Also, I agree about the terrible controls. The game would've been much easier had I not had to fight the controls!

theEVOL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:08 PM   #3
Totally Krispix

Totally Krispix's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theEVOL1 View Post
Well, I made a thread here about a glitch I found a while back, but I have since gotten a new phone and it seems that it was either patched or does not work on a Nokia Lumia 900.

Beside the thread here, I also posted a solution over at trueachievements.com giving a few tips for the radical variant as well as outlining the glitch. The glitch will only make the game predictable. You will still have some work to do!

Also, I agree about the terrible controls. The game would've been much easier had I not had to fight the controls!
Controls are the only thing stopping me from playing this. I tried the demo way back when and I just couldn't handle it.
Totally Krispix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:34 PM   #4
SteveShep

Steve Shep's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Controls are shocking
SteveShep is offline   Reply With Quote