Mission 18 not activated?

atryeu

500 would have been awesome :D Oh well LoL

Yep, found the teleport stones early on and have a bunch unlocked. There were none in the area I was at though and I'm just now back to the main part of those caverns again. I found Lightning & Fang's 4th accessory slot though :D Their Commando roles are almost fully maxed out.... just a couple more spots left to get!

I believe that I have those 3 nearly maxed in their primary roles on my dummy account, but not on my main yet. Same with the others as well, not for sure. I'm likely boot this game up soon since I've been talking with u about this game. At the part where I will have to face dasley the second time & I'm not even close to the role level crystals for my group yet.

It's been fun playing so far and I'm going to try and finish all the achievements then I'll move on to the 2nd game most likely. I have all 3 of them.

I plan to hang around this cave system a bit I guess and level up. The guys are so easy but they give 4-9k CP per battle so it will help me out a bit. I'm not playing much longer tonight and I won't have time tomorrow so that will be Wednesdays task I guess LoL

To bad that the terasects is an one time place without restarting from scratch, because thats probably the best power lvling spot in the game. I guest that when I get back into the game, I'll definitely be staying there for a while to make sure that I won't regret it. I wish I have more time to get the other 2 games also because I'm interested in them.

Yeah, during my running from place to place for looking for treasures and moving the story forward I did do a lot of battling through that area. I did go out of my way to explore the paths so I did do most of the battles at least once or twice, some more than that. There's that central area you end up near with the portals a lot and there's a save there, so each time I'd be close to the area I'd clear the spot of the Sacrifice guys (7 of them total I think) and then save. I did a lot of leveling there and also ended up with 14 of those scarlitite items. LoL

Haha, yeah, I remember that. It almost almost missed my leader when they did it on her, but they seemed to try and use it on Fang more than anybody else and it almost always missed. Few times it did hit but not enough to be annoyed.

For leveling up, I tend to try and find a night where I can have some music or something going and have a drink and spent hours running back and forth along an area doing battles LoL It's not as boring when your relaxed and plan to be a blob for the night LoL

I don't know if I'll play tonight. My nephew leaves in about 30 minutes and then I'm off to see a movie tonight and wont' be home until late so I may not have time :( I should have time tomorrow evening though once my nephew leaves again and I'll probably try and level up for a few hours.

• 2 weeks later...

I maxed my guys out and finished almost everything. I'm down to just 2 achivements.... the Treasure one, and taking down one of those big guys.

Is there no other way to earn gil faster? I can take down the Eden turtle in anywhere from 4-10 minutes but I'm not getting anything :( I have the one common drop catalog on my active party and I tried for nearly 3 hours last night. I did save, quit and reload to reset the random generator like I've seen mentioned elsewhere and that did not work either, still no ingots :( I'm so sick of doing Mission 24 it's not funny. It's too boring having to do it for nearly 1hr for less than 300k (whoever posted the 350k/hour calculation in another thread was way off on that one. I take the guys down in 15-30 seconds each time but between the walking back and forth, starting the mission and battle results and such it adds up and you can't hardly squeeze 2 full battles into 1 minute to reach that amount). Anyway, I did that forever and I'm sick of it. I still need to do Tier 2 weapons for Fang, Hope, Vanille and Snow. Lightning is done, minus her 1 final weapon, Sazh too, except for 1 extra that needs a dark matter. All accessories are also done, except the ones that need dark matter. I'm stuck without money (or those final 2 catalysts I'm missing).

Any suggestions for faster gil collection? :( They really didn't give you any way to earn money in this game like other RPGs :(