Achievement Discussion Thread

iBuzz7S

I'm currently sitting on 11/12 achievements, and that was with just over an hour of play. The hardest level is Chapter 14 on Hard, because the game doesn't like to register some directional movements.

I've just got the Challenge mode to do, which makes you get a certain note streak in different difficulties (for example, a 55 note streak on Easy, or an 80 note streak on Normal). The problem is, the game decides to break in Challenge mode, making notes you could hit before impossible and sometimes it won't even load the next sequence, so you're just pressing buttons blindly.

I'm currently sitting on 11/12 achievements, and that was with just over an hour of play. The hardest level is Chapter 14 on Hard, because the game doesn't like to register some directional movements.

I've just got the Challenge mode to do, which makes you get a certain note streak in different difficulties (for example, a 55 note streak on Easy, or an 80 note streak on Normal). The problem is, the game decides to break in Challenge mode, making notes you could hit before impossible and sometimes it won't even load the next sequence, so you're just pressing buttons blindly.

I also had this issue, but came across it during the story mode itself. Buttons wouldn't appear so guesses had to be made. Yet to try the challenge mode.

I also had this issue, but came across it during the story mode itself. Buttons wouldn't appear so guesses had to be made. Yet to try the challenge mode.

This as well as a plethora of other bugs and glitches that detract from the gameplay. I honestly, assumed the game was "supposed" to not load some of the button presses in order to enhance the difficulty, but after seeing some parts of the bars missing I knew it was a bug.

Sometimes the text like "move" or "Hollister Strikes" will stay on the screen and wont go away unless you dashboard it. It gets in the way and makes it harder to see what you need to press. Just dashboard it and start the game back up and it should go away.

Still a fun game though. Takes loads of Trial and Error but if you do a full playthrough on Hard you should get S-Ranks naturally for the Doggfather achievement. I only have the the Challenges left to S-Rank which are also glitched to no end. Plus they have ridiculous requirements such as 85 Hit Combos w/o messing up and 20 Perfect Hit Combos. The timing is too screwed up in this game to be able to do that stuff consistently, plus the bugs.

This game will need a patch most definitely.

Edited by ChoZen 1