First Xbox Live game that you can truly be online in?

Arsenic 17

One thing I do not like about Windows Phone Xbox Live gaming is general is the inability to see your friends while playing games and the fact that you do not really appear online in a game while you are playing it.

That seems to have changed with Gun Bros and Contract Killer however. I noticed my friend the other day was showing up online in Gun Bros. It showed his level and what wave and stage he was playing. Very interesting. It must have something to do with the ridiculous loadtime at the beginning. I thought somehow there was an XBLA version of something I did not know about, but no, he was on his phone...

Also, if you look at your recent friends on Xbox.com, someone that plays Windows Phone games just shows up as "Last online in Windows Phone," but more recently I have been seeing "Last played Contract Killer 12 hours ago."

I hope Windows Phone 8 has more intergration with Xbox Live, maybe even a similar feature as the guide button for 360. Here's hoping that the long load times to initially connect to the game arent going to carry over to WP8...