Achievements still messed up.

CrAzYnEsS

I posted this in the Dragonborn thread part of this forum, but never really got any help on the matter.

I was playing Skyrim and unlocked the achievement for completing The Temple of Miraak, went to check the achievements and they wouldn't show. Then my xbox froze so I turned it off and back on. Went to check the achievements again which took awhile for them to load up and they were all randomly reordered.

The achievements I haven't unlocked all being Dragonborn DLC achievements are shown in the middle of all the achievements.

The ones with dates are on the bottom, and the ones I got when playing without the internet on are all on top.

Since I got all the achievements some of the ones with dates are on bottom and some on top and ones without dates all appear to be clustered in the middle.

Has this happened to anyone else and does it have to do with the Dragonborn DLC achievements? Also will it mess them up further?

Its been like nearly a year and still the achievements are all messed up on the listed order in which I got them. Is there no way I can fix this?

Edited by CrAzYnEsS

Have you tried recovering your gamer tag?

Yeah. I think the problem is the fact that I got most offline. The patches were messing peoples games up so I decided to play it before getting the patches when it first released.

I've gotten alot of games achievements while playing offline and never had any problems before. I was hoping that because it was just messed up on Skyrim there would be a way to correct them. Since the fact was Skyrim was so over encumbered with glitches, and even more so with the patches that maybe it would have another update by now that would fix it. Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be another coming.

Its not that big of an issue really. Its just really annoying they look so messed up. I wish I could just erase them and redo them. I love Skyrim so I wouldn't mind it. But it would be nice if they could get fixed without me having to redo them.

EDIT: I just decided to try something. I have a friend who has never played Skyrim, so I decided to go through his profile and see how my Skyrim achievements are listed, order wise. Here's the thing. When I look at my achievements through his profile, they're all listed in the correct order of which I unlocked them, yet when I look through my profile, they're all still messed up. This annoys me so much. How come they're listed properly when someone else looks at my profile except me? FFFFFFF MEEEEEEE. Make no damn sense.

Edited by CrAzYnEsS