Achievement Guide

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tactic #13 is Warrior Generations: Guan Yu and Guan Ping

Thanks for that. Added it to the Tactics Guide.

Good guide, i'm wondering how long would you say the campaign generally takes?

I'd say the campaign takes about 10-15 hours the first time. Some quests aren't the easiest, and can be quite frustrating unless you level quite a bit.

Looking very good man :). ill be sure to use this if i pick up the game. but with it being 50 hours + it would be a slog for me as wasn't impressed on the demo. then again might pick it up cheap in the future :D!

Honestly, it's my least favourite Dynasty Warriors game. I'd personally wait until it was in a bargain bin before picking it up. To get everything takes time, and it's a lot more frustrating than the other games. Some nice ideas in the game, and it will be interesting to see if the incorporate them in future games, but overall it's quite a disappointment.

So, I don't recall which thread it's in... so I'll just add it here. Someone said they thought each weapon had strengths and weaknesses, but they weren't sure how to tell exactly what was what.

When you're in a battle, if you target enemies by pressing RS.

The color of the target circle indicates how good that type of weapon is against them.

Red = Terrible, Orange = Pretty Bad, Yellow = Meh, Green = Good, Blue = Awesome.

Edited by G315T

I don't no if you wanna add this to the guide or not but i'm sure it would shave some hours of material grinding (by the way I haven't used this glitch at all I just no of it from my PSP experience) anyways for anyone who has played Borderlands they would be aware of the notorious Duping Glitch well anyways exactly how you do it in that game it can be done in this game to, so for e.g instead of doing 10 run throughs of Phoenix assault for 10 phoenix soul items you could just get 1 & dupe it. Hope it helps some

also you might wanna add this link to your guide for a handy list of material locations

(It's the PSP version but the same applies to this game)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/file/953877/57084

Edited by Tricka21

1)???

2)???

3)???

4)???

5)???

6)???

7)Young Love - Condition - Zhou Yu & Xiao Qiao

8)???

9)???

10)???

11)Xiahou's Spirit - Condition - Xiahou Dun & Xiahou Yuan

12)???

13)???

14)???

15)???

16)Iron Men - Condition - Dian Wei & Xu Shu

17)Imperial Majesty - Condition - 4 Lord Cards

18)Poison Strategy (+) - Condition - 4 Wood Cards (Green Color)

19)Engulf Strategy (+) - Condition - 4 Fire Cards (Red Color)

20)Heavy Strategy (+) - Condition - 4 Earth Cards (Purple Color)

21)Stun Strategy (+) - Condition - 4 Metal Cards (Yellow Color)

22)Freeze Strategy (+) - Condition - 4 Water Cards (Blue Color)

23)Seal Strategy (+) - Condition - 4 Dark Cards (Black Color)

24)Disband Strategy (+) -Condition - 4 Light Cards (White Color)

25)Ingenious Minds - Condition - 4 Strategist Cards

26)Legendary Courage -Condition 4 Officer Cards

27)Wei Phoenix - Condition - 4 Wei Cards

28)Wu Tiger - Condition - 4 Wu Cards

29)Shu Dragon - Condition - 4 Shu Cards

30)Chiefs Oath - Condition - 4 Other Force Cards

31)Imperial Presence - Condition - 2 Lord Cards

32)Poison Strategy - Condition - 2 Wood Cards

33)Engulf Strategy - Condition - 2 Fire Cards

34)Heavy Strategy - Condition -2 Earth Cards

35)Stun Strategy - Condition - 2 Metal Cards

36)Freeze Strategy - Condition - 2 Water Cards

37)Seal Strategy - Condition - 2 Dark Cards

38)Disband Strategy - Condition - 2 Light Cards

39)Agile Strategy - Condition - 2 Strategist Cards

40)Fearless Courage - Condition - 2 Officer Cards

41)Wei's Ambition - Condition - 2 Wei Cards

42)Sun's Solidarity - Condition - 2 Wu Cards

43)Shu's Aspiration - Condition - 2 Shu Cards

44)Chiefs Union -Condition - 2 Other Force Cards

I don't no if you wanna add this to the guide or not but i'm sure it would shave some hours of material grinding (by the way I haven't used this glitch at all I just no of it from my PSP experience) anyways for anyone who has played Borderlands they would be aware of the notorious Duping Glitch well anyways exactly how you do it in that game it can be done in this game to, so for e.g instead of doing 10 run throughs of Phoenix assault for 10 phoenix soul items you could just get 1 & dupe it. Hope it helps some

also you might wanna add this link to your guide for a handy list of material locations

(It's the PSP version but the same applies to this game)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/file/953877/57084

this material guide sucks, i still cant find tiger soul or earth gift and ive done every mission with a friggen luck orb+ attached and nothing.

Edited by IDarkwingxDuckI

this material guide sucks, i still cant find tiger soul or earth gift and ive done every mission with a friggen luck orb+ attached and nothing.

The items that have Soul or Gift at the end of there name are the rare ones even with Luck active don't always expect to get what you want oh & those pop out of officers, they cannot be found in boxes if that's what your trying to do? also the material guide doesn't suck If I needed an item I used that as a reference & I had no problem what so ever anyways for those items just do a stage where you no the reward at the end of the stage will be e.g. Tiger Soul. ;)

The items that have Soul or Gift at the end of there name are the rare ones even with Luck active don't always expect to get what you want oh & those pop out of officers, they cannot be found in boxes if that's what your trying to do? also the material guide doesn't suck If I needed an item I used that as a reference & I had no problem what so ever anyways for those items just do a stage where you no the reward at the end of the stage will be e.g. Tiger Soul. ;)

those items dont exist in that guide therefore the guide isnt that useful because everything else you get in one playthrough.

those items dont exist in that guide therefore the guide isnt that useful because everything else you get in one playthrough.

I just copy & pasted a sample from the guide & look & the bottom 2, I put them in bold for you, so just to correct you those items do exist in the guide.

- Bewitching Land -

Mystic Blade (s)

Mystic Blade (l)

Mystic Lump

Mystic Rod

Mystic SpiritWood (spawning archers, northeast)

Mage Spirit

Arcane Charm

Mage Book

Ancient Stone

Heaven Gem

Mystic Loam

Arcane Wood

Wraith Cloth

Wraith Thread

Giant Scale

Giant Talon

Phantom Statue