Is it worth it?

Matt9340

Eh, it's definitely a fun game, but overall forgettable. Generic story, but at least it has slightly better than average graphics. If you enjoyed the demo, the rest of the game is about the same, but it doesn't get much better either.

p.s. Look for an official site review early next week. :)

I think it is even though until I had played it for 4 hours I really thought I'd wasted $70.

Now I love it, and so does everyone who's played it quite a bit so it's definitely worth it.

I've played it more than Halo 3 actually.

I think the multiplayer's more replayable, and the campaign is just as replayable as Halo 3 or Gears of War.

I would say this is definitely a game to rent because you can easily get the 1000 points in a few days, the game itself is a big disappointment, the story well for so far there is a story sucks and the enemies are really not scary at all. The first area51 game on the original xbox was much better than this game which says it all, not? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

From what I'm hearing, it sounds like this game would be an overall great game. I did play the demo, but I don't remember much of it. My younger brother was asking for this for Christmas and I'm not sure if I should get him this game or not? What other game does it compare to that is already out, or does it?

• 1 month later...