Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My Achievements Ideas

Bare Handed

Defeat A Cyberdemon With Your Bare Hands ;)

BFG 90000

Take Out 10 Or More Enemies With One BFG 9000 Plasma Shot :)

Kill Me, John Romero

Punch John Romero Dead (Must make a way of accessing him by enabling the idclip cheat on MAP30 only via ChatPad) :p

Its The End Commander Keen

Kill A Commander Keen (Probably not possible as the secret level is banned in Germany) :(

MAP33 : Betray

Access The Xbox Only Secret Level (Probably not possible as the secret level has SS Nazis) :(

Master Of The Master Levels

Complete The Master Levels (Possible new episode being the past expansion pack) :)

What Do You Think ?

Edited by AshleyBazSivorn

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My Achievements Ideas

Bare Handed

Defeat A Cyberdemon With Your Bare Hands ;)

BFG 90000

Take Out 10 Or More Enemies With One BFG 9000 Plasma Shot :)

Kill Me, John Romero

Punch John Romero Dead (Must make a way of accessing him by enabling the idclip cheat on MAP30 only via ChatPad) :p

Its The End Commander Keen

Kill A Commander Keen (Probably not possible as the secret level is banned in Germany) :(

MAP33 : Betray

Access The Xbox Only Secret Level (Probably not possible as the secret level has SS Nazis) :(

Master Of The Master Levels

Complete The Master Levels (Possible new episode being the past expansion pack) :)

What Do You Think ?

Chuck Norris

Complete all episodes using only fists, without dying, and on Nightmare Difficulty.

Complete all episodes without dying, on Nightmare Difficulty, without picking up any health or armour, without killing any enemies besides necessary bosses, and completing each individual level within five minutes. And all in one sitting.

There. All fixted for you.

• 2 months later...

Killing a cyber demon is easy in the Trick & Traps level... You know the level where you start in a round room with many doors. In one of them there a like 20 of those demons + one big cyber demon. However there is also a bunch of invincibility orbs. Grab on and start firing rockets at them. Once you have killed all the little ones, focus on the Cyberdemon. Save often so that he is only one shoot away from dying. Then get up in his face with you fists. He should go down with a few punches. Quite easy:) You don't have to kill him ONLY with your fists.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

yeah the first time I heard that i was like good luck doing that but you just have to finish him off. A few 3 hits with the BFG, 4 rockets then just punch away.

Tricks and traps is probably the best just get him fighting with all the hell knights. when the hell knights are dealt with. run through the door grab the invulnerability BFG him 3 times(theres a bfg hidden in the level if you dont have one yet) 2-3 rockets and punch him.

Tricks and traps is level 8 by the way