Anarchy Master - Two Person Method

ZombieLover84

Echilion and myself have discovered a method to get Anarchy Master, with just two people.

First, use the map with the huge tornado in the middle.

One person is up top, facing down towards the Tornado. The second person is in front of the first on the bottom, where you can see each other. (the second person is a bit in front of the Dino Bone Skull).

As for the method, and if you want big points, use this until you get to wave 20 aswell.

First, this is your upgrade path -

Leash Fully Upgraded

Defense/Speed - Fully Upgraded (ignore Power)

PMC fully upgraded.

Flail Gun fully upgraded (ignore charges).

This is the basic premise. The guy with the enemies on him slidekicks an enemy (this is important, we noticed a lot of our kicks would not give time for the least) now as he is kicked, the one on top/bottom leashes them into the Tornado.

Now don't ask me why, but this gives you TEAM - Not in Kansas, Shocker, and Yoink. (Sometimes Gotcha for the right enemy).

Now that's 200, 100, and 75 points, multiplied by 2. So that equals 750 points per kill. Now add in Sadist (50 points) and it's 850 per kill. Now, you won't have unlimited ammo between the two of you for all kills to be sadist, and if you are going for it, be sure you are going to pull it off.

There are enough enemies on the last round (not to mention multiple upon multiple Team Skillshot challenges and bosses that can sometimes rake in more) that it gave us enough leeway even with us failing a few challenges and still got it.

I just wanted it to be put out there that yes, you can two man this achievement.

Interesting, you get the same point total the Junkyard way (minus the fact you don't use ammo or if you do it's +100.)

You must be able to get 50,000 with two people on Junkyard too.

I'll make a video once I test this method and add it to the official guide. Credit to you of course

Interesting, you get the same point total the Junkyard way (minus the fact you don't use ammo or if you do it's +100.)

You must be able to get 50,000 with two people on Junkyard too.

I'll make a video once I test this method and add it to the official guide. Credit to you of course

A video would be great,

Me and my mate tried the above method and its awesome :)

Only our second game of Anarcy it was mental cheers lads :D

Glad to hear it's working for you guys.

What is added to the Junkyard method? Because I think this map is the only one that adds the 100 point shocker skillshot.

Man Crush

Yoinked

sadist

and the occasional gotcha.

I've played your method all day it's better, its more complicated but gets you more overall points. My pair got 56,000 on wave twenty and like 280,000 from 1-20.

I'll post a video in the early morning.

Here are two videos of the method

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCzlB_w20T4]YouTube - Bulletstorm Anarchy Master achievement (2 player method) full version (HD)[/ame]

Full level 20 video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-RSs2V_Zfc]YouTube - Bulletstorm Anarchy master & new boost method (HD)[/ame]

Condensed

Video is awesome, thanks!

I assume this is also the best boosting method?

How long did the entire 20 waves take you?

I noticed both of you got 515,000 together, and both of you need 3,800,000 combined points from lvl 0 to lvl 65.

At an hour for each time, boosting from lvl 0 would only take 7 hours!

Video is awesome, thanks!

I assume this is also the best boosting method?

How long did the entire 20 waves take you?

I noticed both of you got 515,000 together, and both of you need 3,800,000 combined points from lvl 0 to lvl 65.

At an hour for each time, boosting from lvl 0 would only take 7 hours!

I'm sitting at roughly 1.6 million and some change and I've only done four full boosting sessions (1-20) and they take about an hour and a half. That estimate is with breaks for food/bathroom/etc..

If done correctly the trick should net you around 250,000-300,000 per session.

I tried giving this a go yesterday with a partner and we found that it was pretty chaotic. I'd be down the bottom and the enemies would all spawn up top where the 'learsher' is suppose to be. Or visa versa. Or there'd be too many guys at once. The spawning was the biggest problem though.

I tried giving this a go yesterday with a partner and we found that it was pretty chaotic. I'd be down the bottom and the enemies would all spawn up top where the 'learsher' is suppose to be. Or visa versa. Or there'd be too many guys at once. The spawning was the biggest problem though.

Had the same problem last Friday when giving it a go with 1 partner. We then tried with an extra teammate and that made a big difference. Have two people concentrating on the kicking/leashing etc. and the third can can pay his attention in trying to lure most enemies away from the other players when there are to much at the same spot and keep an eye on the bosses/challenges. In the end we just came up short of 50k and used reviving method to make the full 50k.

• 2 weeks later...

There is an alternate method I use. It is much faster than yours. Basically you get to round 4 on Grand Central. Then you use drill(buy first) to kill enemies. Try to line up multiple enemies for Shishkebab x (max 6). I always get 10-11k a round with this method. Takes 3 minutes a round (if done correctly) and takes 1 hour per 200k (Max=1,900,000). Pretty much easier

There is an alternate method I use. It is much faster than yours. Basically you get to round 4 on Grand Central. Then you use drill(buy first) to kill enemies. Try to line up multiple enemies for Shishkebab x (max 6). I always get 10-11k a round with this method. Takes 3 minutes a round (if done correctly) and takes 1 hour per 200k (Max=1,900,000). Pretty much easier

wooow, that is awesome. I'll try it. Thanks.