Safety First

PuttyGod

Okay, well I've gone through several full campaigns with no friendly fire whatsoever and I just can't seem to get the Safety First achievement. Anybody have any suggestions or stories of how they got it? I've been doing No Mercy on easy recently as it seems to be the shortest and the easiest for this. This is the last achievement I need besides Zombie Genocidist.

Are you playing with people or bots? With bots, they will occasionally shoot you if you move just right. With either or both, friendly fire does no damage on easy (it takes 0 life away) but will negate Safety First. You must also play from start to finish on an entire campaign to get this. Hope this helps, I have yet to hear of anyone's Safety First achieve glitching but who knows, there has to be a first for everything, right?

I got mine doing death toll with 3 AIs standing on the dock on easy. I started the game off, killed a zombie or two with a pistol, then the entire game used just melee until the finale on the dock. I didn't shoot the entire game while progressing to the end for the reason bots may jump in front of your fire and ruin the entire run. When you do the finale on the dock, the bots don't move once they get setup towards the steps to the boat then i started to use my pistols/assault rifle. Hope this helps.

Okay, well I've gone through several full campaigns with no friendly fire whatsoever and I just can't seem to get the Safety First achievement. Anybody have any suggestions or stories of how they got it? I've been doing No Mercy on easy recently as it seems to be the shortest and the easiest for this. This is the last achievement I need besides Zombie Genocidist.

Well you can try what I did, I played Dead Air on easy and ran through the entire level only melee, and in the finale just running around in that huge space beside the plane when the tanks would come and just let the bots kill it...I had to try it 3 times though, for some reason my stats would show zero friendly fire incidents, yet the ach. didnt come up till the third time....

Are you playing with people or bots? With bots, they will occasionally shoot you if you move just right. With either or both, friendly fire does no damage on easy (it takes 0 life away) but will negate Safety First. You must also play from start to finish on an entire campaign to get this. Hope this helps, I have yet to hear of anyone's Safety First achieve glitching but who knows, there has to be a first for everything, right?

this is not true, the AI bots will never shoot you no matter what..

you dont get this achievement if you throw a molotov and the stupid ai runs into the fire.

it wont count as friendly fire in the game stats, but for the achievement it does.

thats why you didnt get it.

why would the developers create a game where they AI bots will shoot you when you attempt to play?

I did it on no mercy.

It just takes 20 minutes, play with 3 bots on easy

run all the way without shooting, just melee and when the tank takes you down, your friends will put you back up.

NO MOLOTOV / PIPE BOMBS

you can shoot, just use the shotgun and watch your fire. on easy everything will go down in one shot.

you can use pipe bombs, but just make sure you keep your distance

as for molotovs, i agree, dont use them