Boosting partners anyone? I'm a mediocre player... Whatever.

maxcap9

So against all the pride I have in being AWESOME AT STREET FIGHTER!!! I'm gonna say that I'm really not that awesome. But I am a little bit of an achievement whore. While I can admit to myself that I don't have the skill to get all the achievements for this game (trials-> icons +titles), I would like to get what I can.

I'm good with Adon and I could probably rank up some of the easier characters (Guy, Ken, Zangief, Honda, Sagat, Juri, Guile i'm okay with) to C in time but I just don't have it in me. I had half the characters ranked up to C on PS3 but mine was stolen recently.

Plus I'd like to enjoy myself playing the game and getting my ass kicked by B+ Ryus with my absolute shit Dhalsim or C. Viper is not a way I'd like to spend my weekends. You may be saying.. "That's why you gotta get good with those characters!" NO. Fuck Dhalsim. I have a full time job and I like to be social... and all the time in the world is not going to make me good with Dhalsim. I could probably beat a 2 year old but I'd feel guilty.

All I'm asking for is a partner or two or three to help grind out some shitty characters and rank them up to C, I'll worry about my better characters so it won't be agony. ANNNNNND I'd probably need some help making tournament matches because no one plays those.... ANNNND I need the Endless 10 achievement. I actually rightfully earned 10 wins in a row in ranked matches but endless battles is just FUUUUUUCKED.

And of course, for your help I'll be willing to help you out mutually. But remember Titles, Icons, and Trials are a NO GO for me. I live in Ohio (don't think the region makes too much of a difference) and I have Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays off. Send me a friend request if interested. maxcap9

It also helps if you're cool and you want to make it fun.

• 3 weeks later...