The Weapons, Shields, Mods, Relics & Skins Trading Thread

Nozza

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking for more variations of some legendary guns, Pitchfork (non elemental, slag and acid), White Death (slag) and finally the Invader which i only have the non elemental version of that so any or all elemental versions are wanted, if anyone can help with any or all of these items please message me on xbox GT is OMC R3AP3R, in return i can dupe absolutely anything which i have which currently stands at about 380 legendary, unique and seraph items and all are level 50, thank you.

Hit me up on live, I think I have 2

Has any one got Zer0's Dark Knight & Whiteout skin , Maya's All Seeing Eye, & Galahad Head for Zer0?. Have a lot of legendaries to give if needed.

Message me if you have GT: Yekuza

Yes I do, message me on live

I Know this is irrelevant but does it keep saying you have to re-download compatability pack even though you've downloaded because i have all the dlc's and i can't play them unless i have it downloaded and when it downloads it keep coming up with the message to download it.

I had the same problem, I had to delete the pack in my memory since there was 2. Then redownload it, and sat there and watched it, cause it seemed to not download right a few times. Then restart the game and i been fine ever since.

Hey, any chance you will be on tonight (9 EST) and could dupe a Bee and CC for me? I am having a really hard time with TVHM. I don't have anything great to trade, but if you need help with other games / achievements, I can help.

I should be online just send me a message to my GT which is OMC R3AP3R and if im on ill jump straight on and get you those items

Got a lot of help from some good guys here in getting the Evil Smasher, I appreciate it!

I'm playing with my LVL25 Commando and wondering if anyone has any legendary weapons, mods or shields.

Also any rare heads for Gunzerker, Commando or Assassin would be awesome, I don't seem to find many heads apart from the ones given as a mission reward.

GT: Lou Syffa

if anyone could help out with some assasin heads specifically

coal train

razor

nihilism

g4l4h4d

dark explorer

if anyone has any one of these ill trade anything

Message sent on live