• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This,

Need help with you blew it up achievement looking to boost add me or message on xbox live GT: AfricanArgonian I have 4 controllers

and this...

Looking for a regular team to boost in Grifball, must have a second controller, message me if intrested.

is asking to get banned.I boosted achiments with guest controllers and within 60min from starting i got a 24hour cr ban. If you want to boost achi and never be banned try get them all in one go or do full party boosting, hell there enough people here to do it.

And if your boosting grifball for cr or comms then do full party, if you get banned and there see u working on cr or comms based stuff your asking for a reset. Least if they see u boosting your achi it doesnt have anywere near as a cr effect as aiming for cr.

TL : DR

Full party boost or you will get a cr ban.

Hey folks,

Need some help with Wake Up Buttercup. Also I'm looking for some people to do non-boosting multiplayer achievements. I've been trying to get in an Invasion game to get Skunked but everyone keeps voting for Invasion Slayer.

I'll be logging on in a few minutes and will be online for at least a few hours. Any help would be appreciated!

I'm sick of hunting this achievement down.

It is really awkward to find, considering stockpile gametypes are not even in Team Objective, where anyone would assume it to be. There are actually in SWAT and Big Team Battle and rarely ever show up for voting, and when it does, it's unlikely to get voted anyhow.

Does anyone want to party up and do this? If you do just send a message to fanaticalorkz asking to join in and I shall invite you into a lobby.

Really want to get this done guys, and help will be appreciated!

Lets do this! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Soon i am going to start playing Halo: Reach and i am going to get every achievement and hopefully close to max rank... i am always looking for people to help get achievements, play matchmaking or any good custom games... add me

GT: ReapingShadowZ

If that doesnt work try adding A7X o Vengance because im changing my name soon

hopefully close to max rank

Just a warning if you start now AND hit the cr cap everyday this will take you 167days or 5 1/2 months min (for inheritor) but only 25days to get to the start of the "extra" ranks (field mashal, legend, hero ect) this should give you a idea of how the insane the exp jump is. Oh and btw - before you get commander chances are, unless you play alot or get lucky with weekly and super you wont hit the cap of 120k. Achi are pretty easy but come back in 6 months with the rank :p

Hey guys, I need someone to help me with two achievements:

'Crackin' Skulls' and 'Totally Worth It'

My GT is ToastyTheDragon

I will boost two achievements of your choice in return.

And to the other person who needs Crackin' Skulls,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmvBSltXUAE

You have to download the specific game variant for it from the links below the video.